Don't Play With Anyone Else (Hyunjin) Part 2

One thing I liked about Han, besides the things I said to Hyunjin, was his appetite. We had that in common, it was easy to choose the place and easy to stuff myself in front of him.

We returned to the basement with the most delicious Birria burgers, Hyunjin, to my relief, wasn't there by that time.

We sat and ate on the couch, he pulled me closer to him and I decided to go a step further. I sat on his lap and we continued eating like that. From the side, it probably looked like we were a couple that had separation anxiety. For me, it was my two favourite pleasures combined.

"So spill it out?" he said, " is there something going on between you and Hyunjin?"

I decided to hop off his lap for this.

"Hmm, aren't you astucious."

"It wasn't that difficult to guess, especially when he wanted to go with us."

"Yeah, I guess. I just wanted to talk to you, to be open about that."

"I don't mind it, really. Just be careful, he doesn't like to... share, he gets very possessive, all of us do really, so I have to ask you not to hang out with others. Not for your own sake, but for ours, this could really mess with everyone's mood and relationships with each other."

I frowned, this got pretty serious all of a sudden.

"I don't know what to say, I mean, sure. I'll try to avoid all the other members, maybe even whatever is going on with Hyunjin will end soon enough."

"That's what I like about you, I might not know much about you but I know you're fair and wise."

After the talk I texted Hyunjin and we agreed to meet on the same couch after he's done with his interview in a few hours. The others were recording in the studio so Han said it'll be okay if I took a nap in the basement. The good food and company made me very sleepy.

***

"Wakey-wakey," I heard mid-dreaming.

My brain scrambled between reality and a dream so I couldn't tell that the voice I heard was actually trying to wake me up.

Only when someone began shaking my shoulder as I slept on the side facing the entrance to the basement, I actually opened my eyes.

Lee Know's face was right in front of me kneeling to match my level, while his hand was on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes back and started to cover my tired face with my hands.

"Oh, don't reject us that quickly," said Felix.

I opened my eyes, Felix was there too, standing above me and Lee Know, his hands in his pockets and his blue hair in his hairband. He looked at me smirking.

I perked up and began feeling cold after the nap, I started warming up my forearms with my palms.

Lee Know took his plaid shirt off without second thought and covered me with it. I felt thankful but then I began remembering the talk I had right before napping. This was not good.

"I thought you guys were recording," I asked.

"Oh no," answered Lee Know, "Chan and Changbin are, we were just hanging out in the house," he looked back at Felix, "100% sure we won't find anything curious."

"I guess in every house there is always room for surprise," said Felix.

I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess... I actually gotta go," I took off Lee Know's shirt and gave it to him. We both stood up in unison, he didn't divert his gaze from me, while I tried to avoid his eyes.

It seemed like he could see right through me.

"Already leaving?" he tilted his head and pouted his lips.

"Yeah, sorry," I picked up my shoulder bag and threw it on, "I spend too much time in your house anyways."

"Do you?" he raised his eyebrows and exchanged a look with Felix.

Shit. The brain wasn't as sharp after a nap.

"But never with us, huh?" said Felix overdramatically.

Why did I feel like their favourite toy just now, the one they didn't know they had but now didn't want to share?

"Next time, but I am going to go now," I said affirmatively.

"Okay, I'll drive you," Lee Know said just as affirmatively.

"No, but thank you, it's fine really, you don't have to."

"Oh, but we want to," said Felix and took a step closer.

It was hard to say no to that, so much attention and all to me. My head began to spin and my heart beat faster.