Hyunjin-Just Look at Me

...And when it came to Hyunjin, everybody was ready to slit each other's throats for his attention, or better yet to be the one and only.

The moment the fight broke out at a fan event I realized I didn't stand a chance and didn't want to. It was more of a basic survival instinct than a lack of desire.

Because I wanted him, so bad. I wanted those beautiful dark eyes on me, those long refined hands reach out to me, I wanted that smirk dedicated to me only.

However, there was no chance, so I turned around leaving the explosion behind me. The outside of the venue was empty, with every single soul inside. I looked around and saw some resemblance of a bench near the bushes in front of the building's emergency exit.

I sat, and for a second I thought, I should have stayed. How could I possibly give up on a chance like that and walk away on my own without a fight?

I'm a loser, I'm a lover, but I didn't think I was a fighter.

As I was saying goodbye to a dream that was so close, I felt tears coming up.

The emergency exit door opened with a clicking sound of a door that hadn't been opened in a while cutting through the silence.

A tall blond boy slithered out of it and I just looked. All those people were giving up their last scraps of dignity out there and he just left.

He looked around and noticed me. He approached with grace as if he was on stage. A tear escaped my eye and he wiped it with his thumb. He was hovering over me as I was looking up. My mouth was half open

"Why are you crying?"

I looked down but he gently grabbed my chin and pulled it up. It was as if he said - Oh no, keep looking at me.

"I just wanted to see you."

And then my eyes looked down again while my chin was still lifted.

He smirked and shook his head, he released my face and turned to sit near me.

We sat in silence, his sleeveless top bared his long hands, his elbows rested on his knees, the rest of the arm stretched out.

After a few heavy silent moments, he propped up his head with his right hand and turned to face me.

"You wanted to see me, yet I am here and you're not looking."

I turned to him, his deep dark eyes were focused on me, studying every part of my skin, staring deep into my soul.