Jisung - I wish I knew

Jisung knew that he was not allowed, he knew that it would get him in trouble and that the members would judge him for it. Minho also didn't leave his side, not even for a minute, as if he knew something, he certainly had that look on his face as if he did. And yet ... her eyes.

It didn't even matter to him if they were looking at him or not. She was there, she existed, just the way she was, and his gaze was automatically slipping through the crowd, skipping everyone else's faces to focus on hers. His legs trailed off as if they obeyed her alone, ready to surrender.

Jisung thought he had his highs and lows but over all was pretty good at flirting and charming people.

He didn't think he was as good as hyungs however when they were out of sight and weren't a competition, he tried his luck and when no one was looking he was succeeding. 

With her... he tried every trick and method known to him, playing the guitar, using his charming smile, making the most embarrassing moves and facial expressions just to make her laugh, intentionally unintentional touching, joking, and words of affirmation. He threw them at her like the balls in a basketball game one right after the other. One was bound to hit, yet he wasn't hoping at all.

However, what Jisung didn't know, and how could he, was that it was his wide-open soul and personality that did the trick. That was the very thing that slowly slid under her skin, ingrained in her memory through the veins like the sweetest venom.

In the very moments when his face would light up when he saw her in that new dress when he didn't hold back and expressed his emotions so sincerely, when she would turn around and he'd be already looking at her. That's when the electricity went through her skin and she knew...