1. Silverstone's New Hero Academy

A/n: Before this starts, sorry I took so long. This part is Inspired by WAMred's Unity Academy, give him a shout out. Enjoy the chapter.

=========================================.

No Pov.

======>Meanwhile, at StoneHeart Manor/ Martin's Office<======

Martin was working on his papers to make something else instead of Union Academy, he looked at the files inside his drawer while going through the paper files. He opened one file that his father wanted, his father found an old abandoned place it used to be an old academy.

Martin: *smiles* Thank you father, you gave me an exactly idea for our family name.

====>Timeskip to Union Academy<=======

Ozpin and the headmasters are planning to bring, Alexander, Sally and Matt back to Union Academy, they 'tried' to bring them back as they heard on television.

Female News Reporter: I'm here on live that there's a new Hero Academy similar to Union Academy, and here's Mr. Martin StoneHeart himself.

Then Martin walked towards the female news reporter.

F. News Reporter: So, Mr. StoneHeart. What is your grandfather's academy called?

Martin: *smiles* This new academy that my father gave his idea to my family generation for decades, more than Union Academy

Female Reporter: So, what type is this Academy?

Martin: This academy is willing to help all poor people, innocent faunus, abused, bullied & orphaned kids, fighting against crimes, this is what all true heroes do. I would like to give you............THE ORION ACADEMY!

The camera viewed the new academy, as everyone awed at the building.

Then he walked towards the front gate as the ribbon was there, the mayor smiled at him as he gave him a giant golden scissor

Mayor Johnson: *smiles* Would you like to do the honors, Mr. Silverstone.