5. Reawaken of the MONSTERS!

No Pov.

=======>Meanwhile in White Fang Base<=======

When all of White Fang enslaved all of humans, all of women & children are whimpering of their husband being slaves as butlers or workers, even making women & children do the same. As for one who rebelled against his own Faunus kind, the lieutenant walking towards the cell where a Wolf Faunus who betrayed the White Fang.

W.F. Lieutenant: *glare* You got some nerves that you were about to assassinate Adam.

 Lieutenant: *glare* You got some nerves that you were about to assassinate Adam

???: *glare* Says the guy who murdered my mother.

W.F. Lieutenant: *glares* Silence traitor! Be grateful that Adam put you in this jail cell. 

???: *cocky smirky* Oh yeah, I rather die to obey that bull who comes from hell.

W.F. Lieutenant: *glares*....You know what, Matthew. Adam inform me that you executed till tomorrow morning.

Matthew: Good, I rather die from you then.

W.F. Lieutenant: *growls* I've enough with this shit, let's go.

As the other two guards followed him as Matthew lay back on his bed, he threw the metal plate to the side. 

Matthew: *stern* I wish I can destroy this hell hole, but how though?

Suddenly, a small portal pops out of nowhere as Matthew got his attention at the small portal at the sink. He got out of his bed as he walked towards it, but it was covered with purple smoke and reveals Another DaiKaiju Watch.

(A/n: Pretend it's Vi-O's Watch).

Matthew: *shocked* What the hell! What is this thing?

He picked it up as he looked at the watch as he saw the face of Vi-O. 

Matthew: Hmm, what should I do with it?

Then a mysterious voice spoke to him.