2. Superboy Vs. Doomsday and A Radiated Monster Arrival

No Pov.

=======>Metropolis, Destroyed Streets<=======

When the civilian & their children are running from Doomsday who caused the destruction in Metropolis, he roared out loud at the sky.

Doosmday: *roared* WHERE IS SUPERMAN!

He lifted the vehicle as he saw a woman & her child, and he threw it at them. They screamed as the car was about to crush them...........but something was lifted the vehicle, and they saw a different hero similar to Superman and it was Dylan Zane aka Dor-Zod.

(A/n: Pretend he's wearing a grey suit, without a cape and Z symbol on his chest).

Superboy: *smiles* I got you guys, go take cover. I'll deal with Mr. Grumpy here.

Woman: *smiles* Thanks Superboy.

Female Child: *smiles* You're the best.

They took cover while Dylan still lifting a vehicle as he faces back at Doomsday, Doomsday roared at Superboy, then Dylan threw the vehicle back at him and then Doomsday grabbed it and ripped it in half as he roared out loud.

Superboy: *smirking* Damn, who knew you would be pissed off. So-Called Superman is not here, there is only Superboy. Once I find a place of true heroes, we'll defeat these fakers & villains. Just like your ugly face.

Doomsday roared at him again as he charged towards him, and he threw a punch at him. But Superboy dodges it as he uses his laser eyes at him to push him back, then Superboy punched him backwards as he crashes into the wall and then Doomsday grabbed the bus as he threw it at Superboy and he grabbed it and threw it back at him. Doomsday got hit by a bus, but it doesn't effect, he roars again as he charges towards him. Superboy flew towards him as he punches him forward, he lifted him up into the air and he punched him to the skies. He flew into the skies as well to defeat him.