Chapter 11.

*TW, fighting, blood, self harm*
After Mikes visit with Eddie and Steve he found out Will reciprocated the same feelings and they were in the slow process of starting a relationship.

Both teens constantly came to Eddie and Steve for advice in their relationship and the general aspects of what a relationship should be like, as Mike had only even been with El and it was a very PG13 relationship as they were very young, and still were.

Steve felt over joyed each time one of the boys came to him for advice on trenching through a relationship, let alone their first same sex relationship and on a routine basis reassured them to take things slow and to not do anything they aren't comfortable with.

He felt a bit like a hypocrite because he slightly rushed some things with Eddie but he felt as though he knew himself and his body well enough to know that at nearing 19, he was more than capable of making adult decisions when it came to his sexual relationship with Eddie so brushed the feeling away as quickly as they came.

With things in his and Eddie's relationship growing more and more each day, he couldn't help but want to take his lover out on their first date in public.

Of course his over reactive brain was so against the idea that he nearly talked himself out of it, but after talking with Eddie about the idea they agreed to go to the movies.

Steve went above and beyond in rules so they could enjoy their time without setting any of the towns people into thinking they were together.

Eddie agreed to the idea because he was finally not being beaten at school and for Steve's sake was acting like a slightly normal person and was also nearly at the end of his third senior year with graduation looking very promising, with help from Robin of course.

So with their date planned and rules set, they were off to the movies to watch a movie Steve had already forgotten the name of as Eddie had picked it out.

All his focus being on the fact that they were going on their first real date.

Getting to the theater was easy, but as soon as they were out of Steve's car, the no touching rule was set and Steve felt both happy and guilty he couldn't touch Eddie.

The walk side by side into the theater, getting popcorn, candy, soda, and their tickets for the movie Eddie wanted to watch and we're about to head to the theater room when someone calls out to Steve.

"Steve?" He hears before turning around to see Jason Carver with all of his friends Andy, Patrick and Chance.

Steve puts on his best face as he smiles at them all before walking over to them with his famous Harrington smile.

"What's up Carver? How's the team?" He ploys with a forced smile, trying not to freak out as Jason eyes him and Eddie suspiciously.

"Good, we're really missing you on the courts Harrington." Jason responds, still eyeing Eddie who stayed where Steve had left him, Steve noticing all of Jason's friends are eyeing him as well.

"Gotta ask, what are you doing here?" Jason inquires and Steve's heart drops.

"Oh, just here for a movie." He says simply and Jason gives him a weird look.

"Yeah, with him?" He asks and a lump forms in his throat as he points at Eddie.

"No, i'm with a girl just came out here to get her more popcorn." He lies through his teeth and Jason gives him another weird look.

"Then why we're you talking to that freak and walking with him that way?" Jason asks him and Steve's heart drops to the floor.

"We ran into each other at the concessions, got caught up talking about Lucas." He lies again and still the look on Jason's face doesn't disappear.