Epilogue.

15 years later

The sounds of feet hitting the tiled floor was music to Steve's ears as three separate sets of feet hit the floor.

"Daddy!" His daughter's voice shouts before her twin brother's voice shouts right after word. 

"Daddy help us!" His son shouts. 

"Daddy can't save you from the tickle monster." Eddie's voice reverberates down the hallway as his little girl breaks through the living room entryway first then his son right after her. 

Eddie trails right behind them with his hands raised and fingers wiggling in mock tickling motions as he chases behind the children. 

Freya jumps onto Steve's lap first before quickly crawling her way over his lap and onto the other couch cushion just as Zepplin lands seconds after his sister onto Steve's lap. "Save us Daddy!" Freya shouts as she grips onto her dad's neck in hopes that he'll save her as, Zepplin wraps his arms and legs around his front, hoping that it'd somehow save him from being tickled by their dad. 

Eddie snatches Freya away from Steve and lifts her into the air making her scream and giggle as he tickles her sides. 

"Gotcha!" Eddie shouts through their daughter's giggles and Zepplin screams as Steve starts to tickle him as well. 

Five years ago, Steve and Eddie had started to have a serious conversation about their life. 

After Steve's career as a model took off and set them up for a very comfortable future and Eddie's reputation as a tattoo artist had reached the other side of the United States, they knew that sooner or later they'd want a family. 

So, after years of modeling, Steve decided that he'd broach the conversation about his desire to have children with Eddie and it was an almost instant agreement between them that they wanted kids.

Not long after that, they slowly put their careers on hold and started the process of being approved for several different adoption centers. 

When they got the call one day about a younger girl about to have twins and was looking to give the babies away, they couldn't refuse and instantly met with her and the rest is history.

Now nearly five years later, they have a beautiful set of twins who are the centers of their lives. 

Steve's career as a model is now more centered around being a gay father and for the discrepancy of the children, when they're involved in shoots with him, their faces are hidden away, but the sentiment around it is all the same. 

Eddie still tattoos, and has opened his own shop that's a few streets away from their large home in California, mostly letting his employees keep the business afloat and going. 

Eddie has slowed his clientele to famous people who've heard of or seen his work, and close friends and family as being an infamous tattoo artist and worldly known alongside Steve for being a gay parent, the attention on them was astronomical. 

Mark is still the only magazine publisher that Steve trusts as the man had not only given Steve and Eddie a chance, but he loved the two of them like his own children and unlike other publishers in California, respected Steve and Eddie's wishes, kept their privacy with the children, and only spoke the truth when he would write about them.