My Naughty Berry 🍓

Characters:
Jeon Jungkook, Jung Hoseok

Plot:
Hoseoks meets his crush Jungkook who also has a crush him on a dinner for his cousin at his home.

Top Jungkook
Bottom Hoseok
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's POV

Holding tight into the balcony's railing so tight and starting down the drive way of his house stands a boy waiting for the arrival of the guests, while there is another boy beside him giggling at his best friend / cousins nervousness saying "Hope is in need of Hope lol".

Yes Jung Hoseok the only son of the Jungs who is known to be the walking and living form of Hope and Sunshine is acting like he is out of hope and light while his cousin Kim Taehyung is enjoying teasing him. Why?? all because of the bomb of the bomb he dropped about the dinner a while ago.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

Flashback: 30 minutes ago
Hoseok Pov

Humming a recent song 'On the street', I was getting ready adding my final touches and for the dinner arranged at my housefor my cousin Kim Namjoon and his hubby Kim (Jeon) Seokjin in celebration of their marriage.
Now that I'm dressed, I take a final look in my mirror when there is a beat knock my door. "Come in" I say and my door bursts open my over excited cousin / bestie Tae come in and plop down on my bed.

"Heya Tae, I didn't know you were coming with the couple for the dinner tonight. How am I looking huh“ I ask him turning walking towards him.

Ploping on his elbow Tae looks at me and says" Aww hyungie you're looking as cute as always" with a giggle making me giggle too as he continues " and yes hyungie you didn't know about me coming cuz, it was a sudden plan" "Ooh I see, anyways comeon...

Ploping on his elbow Tae looks at me and says" Aww hyungie you're looking as cute as always" with a giggle making me giggle too as he continues " and yes hyungie you didn't know about me coming cuz, it was a sudden plan" "Ooh I see, anyways comeon get up let's go down and see what has mom prepared for the dinner tonight. She was really busy ordering the cooks here when I came home for the studio lol" " Haha no wonder Hobi I felt like walking inside a five star restaurant when I went to great aunt Jung downstairs. I'm really excited to eat lol" he says walking with me down the stairs and his tummy growls atm.

Giggling at the situation we go downstairs just in time for my dad to come to the living room as he greets us. " Oh my Taehyungah you were coming to the dinner too wow I didn't know that" " Oh uncle, that's because it was a sudden plan for me to join uncle and that's why I came here straight without waiting for the couple." "Hmm speaking of the couple how long will it take for the to come Taehyungah" my mother asks walking to us three."Yeah tae when will Joon and Jin hyung reach here?" " I don't know probably in another 20 minutes maximum cuz kook hyungie git a little late to finish his meeting. They must be on the way now" he says with a shrug and the exact moment I choke on the air with my eyes wide as saucers.