'J & V' In The Air 🛫

Characters
Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok

Plot
Tae and Hobi joins the Mile High Club

Warnings
Airplane Sex
Top Taehyung
Bottom Hoseok

🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫

Taehyung POV
Rushing through the boarding hallways to reach the room that connects to my flight to Paris, I cursed my luck for the 1oth time since I left to the airport.

"Shit shit!! Why does it have to happen like this" "Why did my assistant have to agree to the last minute work call from my bestie, knowing my flight plan today" "Argh sue you chim,convincing me telling all for an uninterrupted vacation"

"Oh god where is the room, Hobi hyung is gonna kill me, I can't miss the flight" I groaned and mumbled looking around and finally came to stop by the last door at the right and went in seeing the boarding has started.

"Good evening sir, Welcome to SkyHigh Airlines" I nod a smile at the stewardess and made my way to my seat sighing in relief that I was in time. As I made my way next to my seat, I was engulfed into a bear hug "Finally you are here Tae, I was so worried because I couldn't reach you" "I was about to debiard the flight when u saw you coming towards the seat" he whisper sobbed still hugging me.

"Awh baby don't sob hmm.. Sorry I got into a last minute emergency because of Jiminie" "Now that it's solved let's relax and enjoy our vacation okay?" he nodded against my chats releasing me from the hug and went to his seat. I too took a seat by him after putting my baggage in the compartment up.

Not soon after the door closed and the stewardess made a final check and then addressed the safety procedures and the usual. Once the instructions were done and the engines came to roar as the flight started to takeoff, I felt a hard grip from Hobi hyung on my hand as if his life was depending on it.

"Baby why ere you holding my hands so tight?" I whispered to him. "T-Tae T-Tae" "Baby are you afraid of flying" I questioned "Y-yes Tae I am a bit" "Why didn't you tell me earlier?? I would have planned the anniversary trip within Korea" "I wanted to experience the first fly with you Tae and a-also..." he dragged out blushing a bit. "Also what baby?" "Uh-uh also Paris is romantic" he replied smiling cheekily with the blush still prominent.

"Aww don't worry baby it's gonna be alright" I said pecking his cheeks and held his hand rubbing shooting circles in his hand. Soon we were flying and I decided that we could lay back which will help Hobi calm down for the rest of the flight.

Hoseok POV
"Baby let me help you to lay down and you can relax more" Tae said as he helped me lay down after shifting my seat and then helping me with the comforter. "Thankyou Tae" I said once he was done with his side.

2 hours passed since the flight took off and every body in the business class was asleep. I turned to my right and saw Tae had his eyes closed as well, so I just stared at him with the smile on my face. I was really lucky to have him as my boyfriend. We have been together for 3 years now and that has been the best years in my life.

While thinking about our love life, I remembered what happened some while ago when he asked why I didn't tell him my fear on flying. I blushed again and turned to look out the window when I remembered what I was gonna actually replay him. Well it was, I really wanted to know what it feels like to be a part of Mile High Club since we were really open to new scenarios when it came to our sex life.

Still blushing about my fantasies whith Tae who is younger than me yet so dominating, the plane suddenly started shaking and I clug to Tae in a fraction of second. "Shh hyungie it's turbulence you don't have to worry, just relax" he whispered while his hands wrapped around me. "okay" I tried to relax but the plane once again shook making me nervous. "Tae I-I'm afraid" "Are we in danger, I'm really afraid right now Tae"

I felt tings in my eyes as I questioned him. "No Hobi hyung see its just a turbulence relax" "See the fastened your seat belt sign is still off so no worries hmm" he said as he tightened his hold around me wrapping soothing circles.

"I can't relax Tae help me please" I finally said him after trying for 20 minutes and the plane is still shaking. Tae just hummed still drawing circles so I closed my eyes trying to focus on his hands.

Not a minute passed away, when I felt his hands make it's way to the front of my shorts and tug on my drawstrings. His hands slowly crept inside my shorts and started palming my member slowly.

"Tae Tae what are you doing" "Relax Hobi just focus on my hand and the pleasure" "Hmm T-Tae" I moaned as he started palming my member inside my and I found my self growing harder.

"Ngh Tae s-so good" I moaned low. Turbulence and other thoughts already out of my mind. "Hmm is it so goo baby" "Your wish is coming true hmm" he wishpered huskily and nibbled on my earlobe while increasing the speed of the hand stroking me.

"Wha-what wish??" "Hmm Jinnie hyung isn't that good with secrets like thus baby" he chuckled. "T-Tae th-that" "ssh relax" he said stroking faster.

"F-faster Tae I'm c-close" "oh hm Tae close close". He started stroking faster when I felt the familiar feeling of my stomach tightening. "Tae ~" I moaned as ropes of my cum coated Taehyungs finger.

"Rest well baby there is more for us to do once we land. We should celebrate our anniversary and your club join shouldn't we." "Rest well Love you Hoba baby" "Love you to Tae" I whispered as my eyelids closed.

THE END

🛬🛬🛬🛬🛬

Finally updated....
My work have kept me busy lately since I joined recently.
I'll try to give the other story soon.

Do DM me if you guys have any Plot requests for JiHope.

Stay Safe and Happy  💜