Pwetty Seokie 🧚

Characters:
Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok

Plot:
Little Seokie visits Daddy Joon is search of comfort.

Warnings:
Little Space
Smut
Top/Caregiver Namjoon
Bottom/Little Hoseok

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬§§§§§§¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Reader's POV

Dragon eyes furrowed at the paper as the male read through the report his secretary had submitted on the new project so he can sign it for  further process.

Hours later, heaving a sigh out and finishing his 5th cup of coffee since he locked himself inside his home office room, he heard his mobile ring.

"Hello Kim Namjoon speaking" "Good evening Namjoon ah, are you still locked up in your office? Do you even know what time is it and what's happening?“" Oh Yoongi hyung not my fault I have lots of documents to sign up which you gave me" whined Kim Namjoon, CEO of KNJ Constructions to his secretary.

"Anyways I just finished signing them up and---- I know it's lunch time also my baby will be home soon, so if you tell me why you called me soon, then I can go out and freshen up to welcome my baby home" he said and grinned at the thought of seeing his love after a week.

Namjoon POV

I heard Yoongi hyung sigh at the other side "Well Namjoonah, I called to tell you about Hobah---" when my office room door opened and there stood my boyfriend with tears in his eyes.

"Hyung I'll speak later" I said ending the call immediately and strided fast to my baby pulling him into a hug. "Hobi baby what happend to you, why are you crying baby" "D-daddy d-daddy" he sobbed more cricling his arms and legs around my waist.

That was enough to know that my boyfriend Jung Hoseok has slipped into his little space and it worried me a lot because he slips when he is stressed or immensely sad and to add on it the tears on his face explained the situation was bad. So closing my office door I went towards our bedroom.

Laying down on the bed I cuddled him tight as he sobbed continously calling me Daddy. "Shh shh baby it's alright, Joonie is here" "D-daddy J-joonie""Yes baby Joonie is here, Seokie don't have to cry anymore, daddy will protect Seokie" I patted his hair as he slowly calmed down.

Around 30 minutes later he calmed down and stopped crying. So I backed away from the hug a little and lifted his face a little "Seokie my baby will you tell Joonie why were you crying baby hmm?" "Daddy you think Seokie is pwetty?"

I looked at him confused as to why he asked that "Of course baby, My Seokie is the prettiest baby to ever exist" I pecked his lips with a smile and he smiled back. "Hehe I know that well daddy but but a mwenie in big Seokie shcul said Seokie no pwetty and tow juice at Seokie" he pouted and I felt my anger rise up.

"Aw Seokie baby you know meanies are liars right? So baby you don't have to listen to them okay" "'kay daddy but you have tell big Seokie dath, b' cuz he sad thinking you no luv him now. Mwenie said dath to Seokie" he started to tear up a bit "Shh baby don't cry again hmm"

"Daddy loves Seokie to the galaxy okay baby, don't cry I will explain this to big Seokie kkay" "Yay Daddy, now kissies pwease" he beamed. I slowly pressed my lips with his for a minute then whispered "Baby got to sleep now, then I will tell big Seokie once he's up how much I love him okay" "M'kay daddy gunyt" he whispered back as he fell asleep with his face pressed to my chest.