Chef Seok🧑‍🍳

Characters
Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok

Plot
A quality time behind the kitchen counter for to-be parents Seokjin and Hoseok

Warnings
Mpreg
Top Seokjin
Bottom Hoseok

🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳

Seokjin POV

The sweetest combination of soft music humming and smell of bacon frying made me groan a little and stir slightly awake from my sleep. Still half asleep I took a moment to think who was cooking, when the usual one who cooks which is me the Handsome Chef Kim Seokjin is asleep on the living room couch.

Still trying to figure out what was happening and not getting any idea except for it was somewhat early in the morning, I tossed the blanket I was covered in and made my way following the tempting music and smell into the kitchen.

Oh boy, was I prepared for the view I front of me when I entered? Definitely no. Was I still sleepy? Not in this Galaxy, it was kicked away past Milky-way. Was I only the one awake? One hundred percent no cause my body kicked way more awake in it's south direction.

Well all this reaction fro me is, because there in the kitchen stood my sweet, sexy and 4 months pregnant husband Kim Hoseok in his glory, wearing nothing but a tshirt of mine which, was reaching his knee and sliding off one of his shoulder showing off not only the baby bump but also his oh so delicious plump bum aka hopebooty making a meaty snack.

Guess my little ones cravings, anyways back to the scenario. Unable to control my testestrone level, which has been been high around Hobi lately, I strutted inside cupping those luscious ass cheeks and groping them.

"Baby oh baby look at you making a snack while looking like a snack your self hmm~" he shuddered against me as I whispered nibbling on his earlobes while continuing my groping assault and also slowly grinding on him. "Sexy Seokie will u let Jinnie have his snack hmm?" "Will baby let his daddy have his snack too huh?" "Aah J-ji-jinnie H-hyungie mmh" my Hobi moaned sounding honey to my ears and horny to my cock.

"Tell hyung baby, will you hmm?" "Ye-yes hyungie" he moaned starting to grind his hips along with mine. "B-but this little cooky is hungry too Jinnie, how will I snack if you d-devour me daddy?" he whisper-moaned grinding a tad faster.

Hoseok POV

As those words lefty my lips I was turned around, backed up to the kitchen counter and pulled into a hungry kiss."Mhm~~" he groaned taking a hold of the spatula and my hands went to pull his pants down. "Your Jin ain't called the best chef for no reason Seokah" "Chef Seok wouldn't be the best if he can't cook and taste well at the same time hmhm?"

Jin hyung questioned against my lips, before sealing them again in a hungry kiss. Before I could understand what hyung meant, I heard a sizzle sound telling the meat was flipped and I was suddenly being lifted to the counter top.

"Aah~ Oh god Hyung" I screamed when he slammed inside my loose hole from my little fingering act earlier, don't blame me it's hard to be around my hubby unaroused you know! "Oh oh oh hmm" I moaned thinking if this man my husband could get any more hotter.

"Hmm baby you are loose hmm" "Did you have fun fingering this pretty little hole of yours thinking about me hmm?" "y-yes hyungie, missed you so m-much and didn't w-wabt to wake you u-up ngh~ a-ah " I half moaned and rasped.

"Naughty hubby" he rasped as his free hands came to wrap around my waist and started to move faster inside me. "Mhm f-faster Hyung faster" I cried wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

He started pounding in me faster as I cried hitting all my spot making me see stars all while cooking the meaty snack I started preparing. " Aah s-so good soo good" "Love how you sandwich my cock in your walls so well Hobi" "S-so good" he groaned pounding faster than before.

"A-ah I'm c-cumming cuming Jinnie" "M-me too baby" "Cum for me Hoba cum for me" he rasped and pounded faster when my stomach tighetend and mye eyes rolled back, my toes curling as ropes of my seen sprouted out my member. "Love you Kim Hoseok" he groaned one last time as he filled me with his cum to my brim.

Seokjin POV

Calming down from the climax on the kitchen counter panting, I turned to look at the pan to see to meaty snack fully done and ready to eat. So I reached the stove, turning off the burner with a click sound at which my hubby turned his head to check.

Not even 10 seconds passed "grr~" his tummy growled indicating that it was time I feed my baby and his father whose carrying him.

Giggling a bit I looked down to my husband whose blushing and trying to hide his face "Let's feed our baby and his daddy now shall we?" I question to which he nodded turning to a more darker shade of blush.

Still inside Hobi, I lifted him without detaching my self from him, plated his snack an then went to the couch cuddling while feeding him. After he finished his snack I wrapped both of us with the blanket I tossed earlier "Love you both so much" and he snuggled closer with me. Slowly we both drifted off to our dreamland when he whispered "We love you too Kim Seokjin aka Chef Seok"

THE END

🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳🧑‍🍳

Finally updated hehe...
I've been editing this Plot for quite some days now.
Anyways.....

Sir Jung 🫡🫡🫡🫡

Stream Love Me Again and Rainy Days by V 💜💜💜