Mafia's Man 🥷

Characters:
Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok

Plot:

Hobi is Jimin's man no matter how he looks

Warnings:
Daddy

Bondage
Choking
Spanking
Top Jimin
Bottom Hoseok

🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷

Namjoon POV
A Bloody Sweet Mafia Leader and A Naughty Quokka Like Cute Lover Boy is just like the combination of a cotton that easily catches on fires when kept side by side.

Well that is exactly what Jimin the Leader of the Park Syndicate and Hoseok the well known Sunshine are but, that is not what I was coming to tell.

What I was to say is..... "Ngh Daddy F-faster ~"  moaned Hoseok "Oh baby s-so good" groaned Jimin ..... Oh yeah, that now we are standing out of the study room while those two are having a session and more importantly will need a good fuck.

I looked around slightly only to notice Kook staring at me while blushing. Seems like I'll have a good time later. Anyways I'll now pass the story to the couple who sounded like they have finished. Bye~~~ See you later. Enjoy!!!

🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷

Hoseok POV
Can some one be ever so lucky like me I don't know but what I know for sure is I am the luckiest man to live on earth right now.

"Baby it is time that your father gets to know our little secret" I whispered looking at the little gift wrapped around in my bed while caressing my stomach now flat stomach which will be growing soon.

We have been trying for a baby for nearly five months now and today when I finally got the results after my sudden morning sickness and tiredness I couldn't be anymore happier.

So I planned a date for me and my husband at our beautiful tree house in his territory to celebrate this night. Taking one last look at myself, I picked the wrapped gift and went downstairs to join Kookie.

"Boo!!" I shouted behind Kookie who was downstairs dreaming of non other than Yoon and Joon. "What the f... Hoba you sacred me" "Hehe look at you haha the muscle bunny afraid of one single boo lol" I giggle teasing him.

"Oh Hobissi didn't they ever tell you never to mess with a double bunny" Kookie said wiggling his eyebrows and stretching his hands forward to tickle me, which I ditched and started jogging towards the door with Kook on my tail chasing me.

I was about to reach the door, when it suddenly flung open and I clashed with whoever walked through it. "Oh God Hobi you are bent on giving me a heart attack today aren't you??" "Be careful will ya' you know how Jimin is" Kook scolded me while helping me stand back straight.

"I'm okay hyung look, No worries I'm perfectly fine" "Yeah Perfectly Fine" a voice imitated me with a scoff when only we looked at the door to find the most annoying person, the person who's the definition of a pure blood b**ch, the all evil Heather.

Kookie was to reply her when his mobile rang "Hello Jomin hyung_____

Okay hyung will be there in ten__ yes yes okay" Ending the call Kookie turned to me "Jimin hyung is busy and he wants me to do something in the office so I'll be gone and back in an hour" " Don't overdo anything and stay put and take care hobi" hyung informed and pecked me in the forehead then glared at Heather and left out.