Realizing things

So yeah this is after the events of season 5, Enjoy!

"Plagg do you think that Marinette could be Ladybug ?" Adrien Aggreste half asked half stated, with a point-blank expression and faraway eyes.

Whaa---Plagg was speechless. on one hand, Plagg was happy that his stupid boy had finally opened his cat eyes and figured it out on his own! Literally Unbelievable! But he was also skeptical if he should know the secret identities. the situation was just too much for Plagg to handle so he ran to his dear sugar cube! Adrien! you know I have to feed the kitten, let's continue this conversation later okay? without waiting for an answer, Plagg took off. Adrien however, was well aware of Plagg's antics, he didn't think much of it, but he started blushing, he was quite sure of himself this time! Could it be, the 2 people he had only ever loved (well except for maybe Kagami, but that was just a fling)Dating Marinette had been a joyous ride, he had always loved her, a kind, understanding, and 'special' person. He had sometimes noticed her running out of dates and school exactly on petrol time, too many times to ignore.....

He thought about the time he thought Marinette was Ladybug, well first was in kwami buster, but come to think of it, ladybug had already been wearing Trix, it wouldn't have been too hard for her to create an illusion, it also explained why he saw the magic ladybugs a second time that day-the first must have been an illusion...

Adrien's mind wheels were turning dangerously speed, he thought of many such instances, in Weredad, she was doing that to protect her identity, she was always running out of places and literally a million more things!

"I have been such a clueless idiot, how could I have  missed so many thing!?"