Maybe you could...

(I have no idea what I am writing the title anymore)

Hesitantly she knocked on the door.

A petite, elderly woman with beautiful light blue eyes and white hair opened the door, a petite man at her heels, with little hair on his head, he looked like someone who was completely out of the latest fashion, but frankly, Marinette couldn't care less, his sense of fashion somehow felt extremely homely and reassuring. In fact, there was something about being in the company of these two, the way their kindly eyes rested on you, making you feel like the only person in the world, these kinds of people, Marinette thought,  would always give you a chance to present yourself. Their eyes, never judgemental...

Marinette had once said her parents were her OTP, they were giving them tough competition. 

Before meeting them, Marinette had felt like drowning but now, just by seeing them, it felt like a kindly hand was helping her up.

"Marinette!" Fu cried. "What a delightful surprise. Marianne also smiled gleefully

"Hello, mas-- mister Fu, I hope I am not disturbing something, I was in the neighborhood, I just wanted to see you all, so here I am!" 

"Come inside dear, then tell us," Marianne said kindly. 
Marinette readily obliged

It was exactly what you would think of it, an old stereotypical house of the elderly. Despite the heat, hot air was blasting off vents on full, nevertheless, it was not uncomfortable, it felt strangely comfortable, and cozy, a perfect safe house.

The walls were covered with Chinese ( I am strictly against calling everything 'Asian' because, to be fair, Asia is the biggest continent with many diverse countries, so let's not label them all as "ASIAN")  antiques and paintings of age-old mythology and not to forget the beautiful paintings of master fu, mostly of beautiful sceneries, portraits of Marianne and many 'modern' paintings of what Fu described as 'his past life' even looking at the paintings, Marinette found 2 paintings which stuck out, one canvas partially painted red with black polka-dots, another one partially painted black and different shades of green splattered around it.

That kinda sent chills down her spine.

"Come dear, sit down,"  Marianne said making her sit down on the couch, which was filled with knitting creations.

"I'll get you some tea," Master Fu said giddily and left the living room by shutting the door behind him.

After making sure he had left, Marianne turned to Marinette with warm but serious eyes.

"What happened dear, did something...happen, like something that I think happened?"

Marinette slowly nodded, "Chat Noir somehow found out my identity, I don't know how that happened, I never transformed or de-transformed in front of him, at least not to my knowledge, and never told him!" She paused "Although, I kind of...think I know." She muttered. Over the summer break, Adrien and she had grown very close together, she was getting used to him (slowly) and kinda showing her confident side. Anybody who knew her, both sides of her (Tikki and Alya) told her, that Ladybug and Marinette weren't so different after all...

"Now would you like some Nian Gao with it, dear?" Fu asked, walking in the room with a Chinese tea set in hand tiny back cups placed neatly on the corner of the tray, tea vase, Cha Lou (tea funnel) complete with the iconic earthen (I think) black teapot.

"I don't know about Marinette, but I would love some!" Marianne said. Marinette just smiled.

Fu once again giddily went into the kitchen.

"Well, that's..." Mariann put up her hands in the air in confusion.

"I know," Marinette said with a sigh that turned into a frown how dare Adrien put her through this, What does he expect, doesn't he know that she cannot trust her gut, relating to Adrien, never? "It's awful"

"No dear, I meant, what's the problem?" Marianne said confused.

Marinette blinked. Wait, wait, rewind!

Marinette tried to explain Master Fu's guidelines. But she kinda contradicted them all

"I'm back," Fu said with the sweet cake in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! 

Special Notice --
So I wanted to give you something to read but also couldn't finish this chapter in time, so for my solution, I will-- (drumroll, please) (don't get your hopes to high) I am going to publish this chapter now and then will edit it later! (did I say tell you not to get your hopes too high) I have a great ending which I wanna see in this chapter so yeah 

P.S- this note will disappear when I share the full version of this chapter

Signed--(illegible)
Bug Out!

---End of Notice---