Danger! (Part - 4)

Plagg recovered from his initial shock pretty quick "What do you mean?" he said without any stutter. 

"I don't know, you tell me?" Marinette cried.

 Plagg gave it an unbiased, genuine thought. "Perhaps the lucky charm knows how often I have been here," Plagg said.

"Maybe..." Marinette said suspicious for the first time even at the obvious facts.

"Wait, let me think!" Plagg said sensing the suspicion.

Rena and Ladybug looked at him with blank stares. He worked average under pressure, thinking with all his might. But then, he remembered something "I think...maybe...your boyfriend's room gets the camera feed, that's all I can think, maybe...I think, you know, it's worth a try. I am not sure though..." He was quite sure actually, he had seen Adrien millions of times seeing where Gabriel and the other prison guards were so he could sneak out.

"Yeah, I think it would be easier to do it, maybe less firewalls too." Rena Fertive said. But Marinette stayed quiet, how did Plagg know all this? Did Plagg come here as often as that? Well, he was handsome, but...

Rena was buzzing with excitement, she was an investigative journalist after all, it wasn't just a goose chase after all, it was a whole clue!

"Yeah people usually don't expect their children's room to be subjective to this sort of thing" Plagg said and yawned (seriously!)

"We might just go there, yeah" Ladybug said. Her focus, completely on the magazine.

"Ladybug, she may have it after all! Record broken!"

"Yeah, but it would completely break Adrein!" Marinette burst out "Finding out all the people around him lied! I lied! Everyone he loved" Marinette said in a low emotional voice.

Rena Fertive calmed herself down and realized the gravity of it all.

All of them were quiet.

"I'm sure that your Adrien bends the truth all the time too" Plagg said "Besides you lied for a noble purpose.

"Maybe...But how can you say something like that Plagg? Adrien's perfect! Not a liar!" 

"If only you knew that cheese puff as well as I do" Plagg muttered under his breath. "Maybe," Plagg said out aloud. 

And the atmosphere still remained grim.

Rena sucked in some breath and said "Ladybug, we have to...gotta...go." Even though she barely said anything. the meaning was clear, she had to put Paris, the welfare of Noroo above.... 

"Yeah...let's go." The atmosphere was way too serious even Plagg's eyes became moist. 

They climbed up the stairs to Adrien's room and Rena tried the door handle and turned to the audience with large worried eyes.

"It's locked!"

"No way, it just gets stuck sometimes," Ladybug said and turned the handle while pushing the door with her shoulder. Eventually, it opened.

"Someone's been here too many times" Rena smirked as everyone entered the room. 

Rena and Plagg went straight to the computer while Marinette smiled at a photo of a bluenette on the desk: hers. 

"Shucks, what's the password!?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey MLB lovers!

Sorry for the late update, was going through some stuff, but now I will update more frequently! (promise)

Anyway the next chapter will have ---Uh----I can't say it!

Btw- any ideas for passwords?

Anyways,
Bug out!