A 'miss' understanding(part-2)

What could she be doing now?  Marinette was thinking hard, Could she be really doing what she said, working, if yes, then on what?!

Gah!!! Marinette, come to your senses and focus on Adrien, you are obviously overthinking it! 

"First time I have beat you in forever, are you sure your mind's in it?" Adrien said

She slowly turned her head towards him still processing her thoughts."Hmm?" she muttered, giving him a clueless stare, which he found cute. He was just about to say something when his thoughts turned to the possibility of Marinette being Ladybug, So he just gave her a lovestruck smile and turned her head back to the videogame which honestly at this point nobody was focusing on right now.

Both of them wanted to focus on the other person, but..ahh...

Fine, I'll just check on her, and then focus on this date. Thought Marinette

So after winning the match she teasingly said "Looks like you could use to look at your cheat codes, I could leave you alone for that Adrien" 

"Very funny, but yes I maybe could use the time to try and beat you" Adrien cried with a huge smile.

"We'll see about that Aggreste!" Marinette said as she started to go out of the room.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Marinette left, Adrien laid back on his back in despair, what is happening? Adrien wanted to talk to someone, where the heck was Plagg! he is always floating off somewhere, I got to set a curfew for that kwami! 

He took out his phone, opened it, the phone held Marinette's picture as the wallpaper. As he smiled at the smiling bluenette, he thought of something, he went to his picture gallery and scrolled to about a month back on his phone, right about the time he still saved ladybug's photos. There she was, looking ....well like Ladybug, he still wasn't able to completely shut off his feelings for her, but he loved Marinette way more. But the possibility of both of them being the same person was incredibly fascinating, it could also help better communication, and maybe then she could tell him about the miraculous deal!

He went up to his computer and put Ladybug's and Marinette's pics together, they just looked soooooo alike. Adrien immediately thought of something, he took Marinette's picture and digitally painted a mask onto it. The faces were identical.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Marinette was out of the room, she started sneakingly going down the stairs, keeping in mind the security cameras, She eventually sighed and decided it was looking stupid, so she continued to make her way normally down the stairs. 

She stalked into the garden to look from the window into the room, she hadn't really thought of it, the window to the room was really high up, gah! Where was Tikki now?! She put her foot on a ledge in the wall and tried to climb up, After a few feet of climbing, she eventually could see from the window, it was incredibly close to the desk Emilie was working at, she was at her seat writing something in a notebook, well, she was working all right, "All this hard work for nothing" Marinette muttered.

But then suddenly Emilie ripped apart the page on her notebook and Marinette gasped. Emilie held the paper in her hands, She looked like she was about to rip it,  but then she gave a cry of frustration and a tear fell out of each of her eyes. She then put the paper in a separate drawer and---locked it?!

Marinette was incredibly intrigued. what was on that paper, she just had to know what was on that piece of paper. She was so shocked by this sudden change that she completely forgot that she hanging onto a window for dear life! She lunged forward and missed the footing on the wall by an inch. She instantly went crashing down a few feet on bare ground! 

She wasn't hurt much, just a few scratches, but the voice she heard moments later made her heart leap to her throat. 

"Is anyone there?"