Chapter 18: A Bloody War PT 1

Warning! There is lots of blood, gore, and some disturbing parts in this chapter!

Kion turned around to look at his father with emotionless eyes.

Simba's chest heaved with anger. He got down into a fighting position ready to fight his son.

Kion bent his head down, his mane covering his right eye. Simba unsheathed his claws, waiting for Kion to attack.

The Pridelanders and Outlanders were all still, watching Kion and Simba.

Kion smirked evilly and opened his eyes, looking directly at Simba. The king held his stance, not taking his eyes off Kion.

Kion roared and lunged at his father and knocked him off his paws. The Outlanders and Pridelanders started fighting as well.

Kion tried to bite Simba's throat, but Simba rolled to the side and stood up. He slammed Kion against a rock. Kion snarled and bounced off the wall. He stretched out his arms, claws unsheathed and dug his claws deeply into Simba's eyes.

Simba roared in pain. Kion grabbed Simba's head and slammed it against a rock multiple times. Blood stained the rock and Simba's head.

Nala screeched and attacked her son. Kion could feel her presence. He dropped Simba and turned to his mother. She lunged toward him. Kion bent down as his mother flew over him. Kion quickly stood up and- using his hind legs- he kicked Nala in the stomach. She was quickly flung against the rock wall, upside-down. She slowly slid down and her head landed hard against the rock below. A loud snap! Filled the den. Nala's neck snapped in half and lay in an awkward position on the ground, but she wasn't dead. Not yet.

Kion slowly walked over to her and whispered in her ear, "This is what happens when you mess with me." With that, Kion grabbed her head and snapped it again. Blood trickled out of Nala's muzzle as she lay dead on the ground.

Kion watched his mother's lifeless body. He smirked evilly.

Simba stood up on shaky legs. His eyes widened when he saw Nala, her neck snapped and her head was at an awkward angle. He couldn't believe his eyes. He turned toward Kion and roared.

Rani fought against Sarafina, Nala's mom.

Rani grabbed Sarafina's neck in her jaws and dragged her across the ground. Sarafina roared in pain and tried getting out of Rani's grip, but couldn't.

Rani pinned Sarafina. She looked down on her with emotionless eyes. Sarafina growled and clawed Rani's face. Rani roared in pain and held on tightly to Sarafina's arms.

"You'll never get away with this, Rani," Sarafina snarled. Rani shook her head and chuckled evilly, "Oh, Sarafina. I already have." Rani unsheathed her claws and dug them into Sarafina's stomach.

Sarafina screamed in pain and tried to get free, but Rani had a strong grip and wouldn't let go.

Rani continued to dig her claws deeper into Sarafina's stomach. Blood pooled out of her. Sarafina's eyes widened. Once Rani's paw was completely inside of Sarafina's stomach, she quickly ripped Sarafina open.

Rani then bit down on Sarafina's organs and started pulling them out. Sarafina's chest heaved for air, but she couldn't breathe.

Rani grabbed Sarafina's heart. She ripped it out and threw it across the den. Sarafina was alive for a few more seconds, then her head went limp. Her eyes were still open, glazed over with death.

Rani-like a hyena-started eating Sarafina's insides. When she was finished, only Sarafina's skeleton was left. Rani licked the blood off her muzzle and smirked evilly as she ran toward her next victim.

Kovu was fighting against Shay, Kopa's best friend.

Kovu grabbed Shay's back and threw him against the stone walls. Shay groaned and stood up. Kovu pushed him back up against the wall, "Do you really think you can win?"

"Good always wins against evil," Shay snarled. Kovu chuckled evilly, "Good does nothing. Evil is what gets the job done."

Shay threw Kovu away and charged toward him. Kovu stood up, and was thrown against the ground. Shay bent down quickly to try and snap Kovu's neck, but Kovu pushed him off and walked toward him slowly.

Kovu looked at him with malice in his eyes. Shay backed away. Kovu slammed him against the wall again, "Have a nice nap."

Shay's eyes widened. Kovu quickly bit down on Shay's neck. Shay struggled to get free against Kovu's strong grip.

Kovu continued to bite down on Shay's neck. Eventually, there was a loud crack! Shay's body went limp, but Kovu didn't stop. He continued biting hard on Shay's neck. He bit so hard, that Shay's head fell off his body. Kovu smirked and let go. Shay fell down to the ground, while his head rolled over to other fighting lions. The Pridelanders got scared and ran away.

Simba lunged toward Kion. Kion ducked down and Simba crashed into a stone wall. Kion quickly turned around and smirked.

Simba groaned and turned toward his son. Kion snarled at him. Simba used the last bit of his strength he had. He quickly grabbed Kion by the scruff and slammed him hard into the rock. Kion groaned in pain and slowly slipped down, unconscious.