Chapter 19: A Bloody War PT 2

Warning! Some parts may be disturbing to younger readers!

Simba snarled and stood over his unconscious son, "You should never have been born."

Simba leaned down, ready for the killing bite, when he was thrown to the side. Simba groaned and stood up. Rani, Kovu, and Kion cornered him.

"I-I thought you were unconscious!" Simba shouted. Kion chuckled, "You're so gullible."

Simba backed up, but bumped into a wall. He was trapped.

Rani snarled, "Let me get him!" "No, we'll do this together," Kion smirked. Rani nodded. The three of them slowly approached Simba.

Simba growled and lunged at them. Kovu reared up on his hind legs and slammed Simba down to the ground. He groaned.

Rani quickly grabbed Simba's forepaw with her jaws and started to pull. Kion grabbed Simba's hind leg in his jaws and pulled as well. Kovu took Simba's other forepaw and pulled.

Simba roared in agony as he was the rope in a tug of war game.

Rani pulled harder and Simba's shoulder blade popped. Simba roared and tears rolled down his muzzle.

Kion and Kovu started to pull harder as well. Eventually, they were able to rip off three of Simba's four legs.

As his legs were being ripped off, blood and skin from his legs got pulled along with his legs.

Blood pooled around Simba's body. He weakly looked up at Kion. Kion snarled. He dug his claws into Simba's eye and pulled it out. Simba roared in pain. Kion threw Simba's eye across the den.

Kovu went to Simba's back and started pulling on his fur. He ripped out a piece of flesh. Simba roared in agony.

"Leave him. Let him feel the pain and slowly die," Kion smirked evilly. Rani and Kovu nodded. They ran off to attack more Pridelanders.

Kion looked around, and at the edge of Priderock he saw Sarabi. "G-Grandmother?"

Sarabi stayed in her place. Kion slowly walked toward her.

"I thought you were better than this Kion. I gave you the Roar back because I thought thought maybe you would change back. I can see that was a mistake. You've killed so many innocent animals. It's time to put an end to this. I'm going to have to kill you."

Kion narrowed his eyes and growled, "I thought that you were the only one who cared about me. It seems I was wrong."

Sarabi looked at him with sorrow in her eyes, "I'm sorry."

Kion growled and got ready to fight her. Sarabi sighed. She unsheathed her claws and lunged at him. Kion rolled over onto his back and as Sarabi was over him, he clawed her stomach. He snarled, "How are you even here! You're dead!"

Sarabi winced in pain and looked at her stomach that was cut open and bleeding, "The Great Kings sent me down to kill you."

"Good luck," Kion chuckled.

Sarabi lunged forward again and clawed his chest. Kion growled and bit her neck. Sarabi screeched and tried to get out of his grasp.

Kion bit down harder and threw her to the ground. Sarabi gasped and tried fighting for air.

Kion snarled and bit down harder. Sarabi's neck snapped. Just to make sure she was dead, Kion grabbed a stick and stabbed it into her neck.

Kion walked back into Priderock. Simba was still alive, laying helplessly in the corner. Kion slowly walked toward him.

Simba tried moving away, but he only had one leg. Kion stood just above him. Simba looked at him, a single tear falling from his eye.

Kion roared and using his roar, picked up a rock. He kept the rock just above Simba's head. Kion stopped roaring and the rock fell, smashing Simba's head. Blood spattered everywhere, and got onto Kion's face. He smirked.

Kion looked around and realized all the Pridelanders were dead. He roared in triumph. The Outlanders joined.

Kion then looked outside Priderock. He saw all of the Lion of The Past. His eyes widened.

"We won't let evil take over," Mufasa snarled.

Kion got into a fighting stance, "Game on."