Flirting With My Wife Sister (Gone Wrong)😱

"Heyy you guys! Today I'm going to get my wife. We going to her mother house. And Y/N sister, will be there. S/N knows about the prank. So this will be crazy. Y/N going to kill me. But we about leave soon. When I get to Y/N mother's house, the camera will be set up. Be back." Michael turn off the camera.

They made it. The camera is set up. Y/N is in the kitchen, with her sister and mama. Michael walk into the kitchen. Sat down in a seat. Then Michael look at S/N. Y/N pay's Michael no attention.

"Smells good in here." Michael speak.

"Where you come from baby?" Y/N ask.

"The bathroom." Michael answer.

"Oh okay baby." Y/N said.

"I like that dress you got on S/N." Michael start to flirt.

"Thank you, I bought it today at the mall." S/N said.

"You look good in it too. Very beautiful too." Michael said with a smile. Y/N gives Michael the death stare.

"Awww thank you, you are so handsome in your outfit. I love every outfit you put on." S/N said.

"Well, I try my best. You must got your hair done too?" Michael ask.

"Yes I did. You like it?" S/N swings her hair.

"I love it. Look so sexy on you." Michael said. Y/N hits Michael. "Ouch! Why you had to hit me Y/N?" Michael question.

"So your ass going to sit here, and flirt with my sister, right in front of me. Sorry mama for cussing." Y/N said.

"It was just compliments baby. You know I love you." Michael explain.

"That's more than compliments." Y/N said.

"Y/N, Michael is just being nice." S/N said.

"You can shut it. Because I'm talking to my husband. My husband. So don't say anything to him." Y/N let her sister know.

"Relax baby. Anyway S/N, you still dating Charles?" Michael ask.

"Why the hell you asking her that shit? That's none of your business." Y/N said.

"I'm just asking babe." Michael said.

"Michael stop playing with me. I'm trying to stay calm, but you pushing it." Y/N said.

"It's not that serious sis." S/N said.

"Not that serious?! Keep playing with me." Y/N said holding a knife.

"You two stop it. S/N, now you know you are wrong. That's your sister husband. So don't say anything to the man. And Michael don't say anything to S/N." M/N said.

"Sorry mama." S/N said. Michael go over close to S/N. Smile at her. Y/N throws her shoe at Michael.

"Stop fucking playing with me Michael!! Get away from my sister! I'm about to stab both of you!" Y/N yell.

"Why are you tripping?" S/N ask Y/N.

"Because your stupid ass is around my man." Y/N goes pull Michael away from S/N. "My man! My fucking man!" Y/N shout at S/N.

"Girl, if you don't get out my face. I will hit your ass." S/N ready to swing.

"Nobody is fighting. S/N, I told you to stop." M/N said.

"Come here sexy." Michael say to S/N. Y/N hits Michael in the stomach. "Ouchhh!! Y/N, why you hit me too hard?" Michael held his stomach.

"Stop playing with me Michael! Before I go to jail!" Y/N walk out the house mad. Michael went to get the camera.

"Mama this was a prank." S/N said laughing.

"Oh you two... now Y/N is mad. Had me about to whoop both y'all asses. Especially you S/N." M/N said.

"Sorry mama. Michael, we should go find Y/N."
S/N said.

"I'll go find her. Be right back." Michael head out to find Y/N. She is in the car. Michael goes to the window, with the camera. "Baby, roll the window down." Michael said, and Y/N did. "It's a prank." Michael say.

"Fuck you Michael, and that camera. I'm going to go get me a hotel." Y/N is very upset.

"Baby it's only a prank." Michael said.

"Nah, that was disrespectful. And my mama was there too. Bullshit." Y/N said.

"I know babe, I'm sorry. Please stay." Michael said.

"I'll stay. But I will get you and S/N back, trust me." Y/N say to Michael.

"We will see. Because I come harder than you." Michael said.

"You think that. Now bring your skinny ass in here. So you can have some southern style cooking." Y/N said.

"Alright, got to go you guys. About to eat good tonight. See you all later...." Michael wave bye at the camera.