Punishment (Pt2)😈

I masturbate to porn. I been horny all day thinking about last night. I'm in the mood to fuck. But Michael is not here. Start fingering myself, screaming loud. The room door open. Michael stood there. I stop what I'm doing quick.

"Oh hey baby, didn't expect you to be home soon." I said with embarrassment.

"I see, because you was having a good time. The you playing with yourself, while I'm not around. And you know I hate that. Only touch yourself when daddy is home." Michael say to me.

"I'm sorry baby, I am so horny. And you wasn't here." I said back.

"I don't care Y/N. You disrespecting daddy." Michael take off his jacket. Walking towards me. "Seem like you don't listen good. We went through this before. And you still disobey daddy." Michael grab my neck. I look him deep in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said is a sad tone.

"Arch your back for me. Ass in the air." Michael say to me. I do what he say. "Good girl." Michael come out his clothes. Drop them to the floor. "Daddy got to punish you. You horny right?" Michael slam in me.

"Yes!!!" I scream.

I continue to scream, while Michael fuck me crazy. I look back at Michael. His eyes look at me. Came to kiss me sloppy. Michael rub my pussy. Still pounding the hell out of me. Michael pull my hair.

"You like disobeying daddy, huh?" Michael ask in my ear.

"I don't daddy." I said back.

"No you do. Because you wouldn't play with yourself." Michael said.

Michael push my head down. Fuck me good and fast. Choking me with pressure. Michael smack my ass hard. I whimpered. Michael banging my shit out. Oh the pain! But I love it. Michael turn me to him. Legs in the air, open wide. Michael fuck me that way. Leaving hickeys all over me.

"I won't disobey you anymore." I said out. Michael suck on my titties. Pull himself out of me. Bring his dick to my mouth.

"Suck this dick slut." Michael said.

I do what he say. Take him all in. I love how Michael talking to me. Might be weird. But it's not to me. Sometimes I like disobeying Michael, so I can get dick the fuck down. And I be so please from it. My pussy be soar, and I can barely walk. But I enjoy it. Michael choke me again. Looking deep in my eyes.

"You're my slut, only mines. Okay mama?" Michael say to me.

"Yes daddy, only yours." I speak back.

"Good girl." Michael bite his lip.

The bed rocks back and forward. Michael all in me. Dig my nails in his back. Michael suck on my titties, playing with them. Oh the feeling. Michael slam in and out of me fast. He nut all in me, we kiss very sloppy.

"Just because I came, don't mean we done. I'm putting you to sleep." Michael said.

"Fuck the hell out of me baby." I said. We get back into it.