Sex In The Backseat 😏

"Get your sexy ass in the car." Michael said in my ear. We both drunk. Leaving his birthday party. We get in the car. "You look so damn hot today. Dancing all on me. Now I want you." Michael have lust in his eyes.

"I definitely want you bad." Y/N said.

"How bad?" Michael ask.

"Really bad." Y/N say.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here. I will beat that pussy up." Michael grab my neck. Getting very aggressive.

"Fuck me daddy. I need it." Y/N say to him.

They sloppy kiss wild. Michael undress Y/N, with his hands. Kissing all over her body. Y/N moans from the feeling. Michael hands explore Y/N in every way. Go down and taste her. The feeling got Y/N wanting Michael more.

"Damn baby. You doing such a great job. Don't stop." Y/N said.

"Taste so good to daddy." Michael spread her legs more. Got more to work.

"Ah! Oh Michael!" Y/N is out of it.

Michael come up from tasting Y/N. Grab her neck again. Kiss very sloppy. Tonguing each other down.  Come out his clothes. The driver hear everything. But try to ignore it. They get in position.

"You love me baby?" Michael ask Y/N.

"I do baby." Y/N said. Michael strokes deep.

"How much?" Michael ask.

"To the end of time!" Y/N screams it out. Michael fucks her fast.

Michael is beating Y/N pussy up. Saying so many dirty words to her. Making Y/N even wetter. Michael suck on her titties. Look in Y/N eyes. Going deeper inside her.

"You feel so damn good baby." Michael say.

"I love when you inside. Makes me want you more."
Y/N say. Getting on top. Ride Michael fast.

"Shit, mmmm. Ride that dick baby. Show daddy how much you love it." Michael said.

Y/N bounces on his dick. Michael held her hips. Smacking her ass. Y/N eyes roll back. Michael sit up and suck on Y/N titties. Michael rub softly on her back.

"Keep riding baby. You so damn wet." Michael bite his lip.

"I want you to fill me with all of you. I want to have your baby." Y/N said.

"You can baby. I want you too." Michael said.

They which position, Michael fucks Y/N faster. Slamming in and out. Eyes locked. Michael mouth I love you to Y/N.

"Shit! Ummm babyyy. Mmmm." Michael is almost at his peak.

"Nut in me daddy. I want to have your baby." Y/N day to him.

"Say no more." Michael fucks fast as hell. "Yeah! Yeah! Damn. Oh baby..." Michael nutted all in Y/N. They kiss very passionately. "I love you girl." Michael say against her lips.

"I love you too." Y/N said. Michael pull out.

"So... round two?" Michael ask.

"Most definitely."Y/N say. They go back at it. Ending the night right.