Make Me Scream Daddy🍆

Miss my man, he suppose to be coming home from touring. So ready to see him. Been months since we last fuck. I'm wait patiently, but I really need dick. No, I haven't talk to another man. All I can think of, is my baby Michael. And that big dick of his. Can't wait until he come home, and dick me down. The door open, there he is....

"Babyyyy!!" Jump in his arms. I get fill with kisses. He definitely miss me.

"Hey baby, I see you miss me." Michael speak.

"I really did. You don't understand." I said.

"I do babe, I missed you even more. Especially the times, we made love at different places. Had me wanting you so bad." Michael said.

"Michael, I still want you. Been so horny lately. And the way you talk dirty on the phone. I know you want this pussy now." I said.

"You are right, I do. You look so sexy to me. Good to come home, to pretty young thing like you." Michael grab my neck sexually.

"You can do whatever you want, to me daddy. I'm all yours. Do all freaky shit to me. I don't care." I said.

Michael take my hand, and we go to the bedroom. Michael push me on the bed. Start kissing and feeling on my body. God knows I wanted this. Michael go down to my pussy, his eyes stay on me. Michael take me there. My eyes roll back.

"Oh baby! Yes! Like that!" Michael eating me too good. "Take me there baby! Mmmm." Got me want to fuck now.

That tongue of his is everything. Michael going to town. I look at Michael, and pull his hair. My man so damn fine. Michael rub my pussy. Sucking on my titties. I want that dick now.

"Fuck me baby, I need you." I said. Michael smirk.

"How bad you need it?" Michael ask.

"So fucking bad. Haven't had you in me, in months." I said.

Michael come to my face, we sloppy kiss. Michael kiss all over my neck. Putting hickeys on me. We lock eyes. Michael go deep in me. I scream loud.

"Yeah baby, scream for daddy." Michael move fast.

Michael is stroking me too good. I'm so damn wet. Michael fucking me like he miss me. We both haven't fuck in awhile. We going rounds all night.

"I want you to come in me baby. Fill me up." I said.

"You want it all?" Michael ask.

"Yes." I say.

Michael slow down, we are making love. We talk dirty to each other. Sweat dripping down our body. Michael fuck me from the side. My main favorite position. My leg in the air. Michael deep in me. Sucking on my ear. Michael got control of me. So deep in my tight wet pussy. Michael massage my titties.

"Babyyy, I'm going to bust. Fuck!" Michael move fast and hard. Then he releases in me. We sloppy kiss. "I want to have sex all night." Michael say.

"That's the plan baby." I said.

"You going to ride me?" Michael ask.

"Yes baby, I want to do that for you. Have you in me all night." I said. We go at it again.