Punishment (Pt 1)😈

Studio time, Michael working with Teddy Riley on the next album. Y/N walk in with a short skirt, and tight crop top on. Y/N greeted everyone in the room. Michael doesn't like what Y/N got on. Michael stop the music.

"Um baby, what you wearing??" Michael question.

"You like it? I bought it today." Y/N show Michael what she working with.

"Mmm, interesting. You bought it, before coming here?" Michael cross his arms.

"Yes, you said I could go shopping." Y/N explain.

"You shouldn't never bought that outfit. Only for me too see. Not anyone else." Michael voice becomes deep. He sound very upset.

"Baby, I love this type of things. I feel very sexy in it." Y/N said. Michael watch the very inch of Y/N. Turning him on. Hard as rock.

"Excuse me everyone, me and my wife need to speak in private. So do you guys mind stepping out? Call you all back in soon." Michael say to everyone. They all leave out. Michael go to lock the door.

"What I do now?" Y/N ask.

"You know what you did. Walk in with that outfit on. In front of a lot of men in here. You know I don't like that Y/N. You wear things like that in private. But since we alone. I like it." Michael pin Y/N to the wall. Grab her neck. "You're my slave. My damn slut. So sexy. Got me so horny. I told you before, if you disobey me. I will punish you. And this what you got on, goes against me. I'm daddy, and you listen to daddy. What's my name?" Michael said.

"Daddy." Y/N speak out. Loving how controlling he gets.

"Take that shit off. Bend the ass over for daddy." Michael is very demanding. Went on take her clothes off. "Good slut." Michael slam in Y/N, without a warning.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Michael fuck Y/N hard. The pain, but pleasure at the same time.

"Fuck baby. Feeling so damn good for daddy." Michael smack Y/N ass. Punishing Y/N like never before. "Get down and suck daddy's dick." Michael say to Y/N in her ear. So she did.

Take the length of him all in. Make this dick wet. Lick all around it. Even go down to the balls. Michael love when Y/N do that. Threw his head back.

"Yeah suck that dick slut." Michael moans are crazy.

Y/N give Michael what he want. Michael take
Y/N head. Push her down, to take all him more in. They lock into eyes. Michael bite his lips. Michael put on some music, to block out the noise.

"Bring your pretty ass to me." Michael said to Y/N.

"Okay daddy." Y/N is face to face with Michael.

They made out for a few. Then Michael bend Y/N over. Fuck her like never before. Smacking her ass hard. Michael slamming Y/N hold hard. All she can do is scream. Michael grab her neck. Give her big ass hickeys.

"Don't you ever disobey daddy. If I say don't wear that shit, don't wear it. You hear me?" Michael said in Y/N ear.

"I hear you daddy." Y/N say between screams.

"Good slut." Michael smack her ass again.

They keep going. Michael tells Y/N, all he wants her to do. So Y/N do it. Obeying Michael. But the thing is, Y/N love how Michael can get towards her. A turn on for Y/N. Sweat dripping off their body.

"You love daddy?" Michael ask.

"Yes daddy." Y/N reply.

"So why you disobey me?" Michael question.

"I love the discipline." Y/N answer.

"Mmm, you do huh?" Michael smirk.

"Yes daddy." Y/N said.

Michael fuck more fast. About to bust into Y/N. Michael pull out. Go sit on the couch. Y/N get on top of Michael. Ride him good. Michael tongue Y/N down. Kiss down her chest. Sucking on titties. Y/N bounce hard on Michael.

"Keep going slut! I'm almost there. Make daddy cum." Michael said.

So Y/N keeps going. Her legs hurt. But she want to please Michael. Michael grip Y/N booty. Y/N eyes roll back. Knowing she came. She go fast for Michael.

"Oh Oh Oh!!! Michael stop Y/N from moving. Feeling his warmest feel inside me. "Gosh baby, I love you more than you can imagine. You do exactly what daddy tells you to do. I'm not trying to be controlling. Just care about you so much." Michael said.

"I love you more daddy." Y/N kiss his lips.

"You so beautiful. Put your clothes on. So I can invite everyone back in." Michael said. Y/N and Michael put their clothes on. "I'll let you slide with that outfit today baby. But no more in public. Give me one more kiss." Michael said. Y/N give Michael a juicy kiss.

"You're so handsome, with your hair mess up." Y/N said.

"Round two when we get home. Your complement turning me on. Just wait until we go home. I will make love to you this time." Michael smack my ass. He invites everyone back in.

"Y'all good?" Teddy Riley ask them.

"Yes." Michael said. Y/N blush.