Punishment (Pt3)😈

Out at a party, with my man Michael. I'm meeting a lot of celebrities. Prince even here, I speak with him. We are good friends, because of Michael. I can see that Michael is piss. He looking at us, with no emotion. I continue to talk with Prince. Michael walk on over.

"Excuse me Prince." Michael came respectful to Prince. "Y/N, come with me." Michael is so demanding.

"I'm speaking with Prince babe." I said.

"I understand that, but I need to speak with you." Michael said in a serious deep tone.

"I'll be back Prince." I said.

"Okay." Prince say.

I follow Michael to the back. We go into a room. Michael lock the door. He pin me to the wall, becoming aggressive. I can hear him breathing loud.

"You like making daddy mad." Michael grab my neck.

"I didn't do anything babe." I said.

"Shut up. You know what you did. You flirting with Prince. My competition, well not really my competition. You know, I don't like that."  Michael is so demanding, and aggressive right now.

"I wasn't flirting baby. You stay accusing me of shit." I said.

Michael lift my skirt up, move my panties to the side. Slide his fingers in and out of me. Michael put his hand over my mouth. To keep me quiet. Move his fingers fast. Michael suck on my neck. I know this is not right, but feel so good. Michael taste my juices. Michael is so fine, when he is mad.

"Daddy is going to fuck you like a slut." Michael turn me around. My face to the wall. "You been a very bad girl." Michael smack my ass so hard. I whimpered.

Michael smell like he been drink alcohol. Michael enter me hard. Deep in my hole. Michael fuck me, like the slut I am. Michael choke me aggressive. Got me soak wet.

"Such a bad girl. Daddy doesn't like when you disobey him. You don't suppose to be talking to Prince. Especially not in front of me." Michael voice is very deep. Very sexy to me.

Michael keep on slamming my hole. This is so wrong, but feels so right. I scream loud. Michael cover my mouth.

"Shut slut." Michael is so aggressive.

Michael keep on fucking me. Holding my hips tight. I'm going to be soar. Michael pump five more times hard. Then release inside me.

"Gosh." Michael whisper. "Round two, when we get home. When you disobey me. Make me want to punish you. I do love you babe. But daddy doesn't like, when you don't listen." Michael soft side come out.

"I hear you daddy. I'll be a good girl for you." I said.

"I love you." Michael said.

"I love you too." I said.