Chapter 4

The next day, I got up and got ready for school. I decided to put on a cute outfit today.

El's outfit:

I then did my hair, then went downstairs to eat breakfast

When I got down there, I saw Eli standing in the kitchen, talking to my mom and Will.

"Eli? What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I wanted to walk to school with you and Will. Is that a crime?" Eli told me. "No, but--" "Okay then, here's your breakfast Ellie. Hurry up, or you'll be late for school." Mom told me. "Okay." I replied as I hurried up and ate my eggo that mom put on the table.

When we got to school, we met up with Demetri, Miguel, and the others. "Hey guys. Hii Hawk." Moon greeted and I rolled my eyes. We then made our way to class.

After school, everyone wanted to hang out at Mine and Will's house, but a lot of them had karate. "Maybe you guys can come watch though. I'm sure Sensei won't mind." Miguel said and Will and I agreed.

When Eli was working out, I couldn't help but stare at him. He took his shirt off and I saw his muscles and a back tattoo with a Hawk that had a blue Mohawk. I thought it looked hot. Apparently at one point, Eli noticed me staring and said, "like what you see, princess?" I just blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

After Will and I watched Karate, we all made our way to mine and Will's house with Demetri, who met us outside As we walked, however, I felt something touch my hand. When I looked, I noticed it was Eli's hand. I looked at him and he just gave me a smirk. I didn't wanna think anything weird, in case h decided to read my mind, so I just looked back ahead of me like nothing ever happened.

Once we got to my house, we made our way to the kitchen to get snacks and something to drink, since we were all thirsty and hungry from school. "What should we do for a while?" Will asked. "Movie?" Miguel suggested. "Sure, okay." I said, getting out all  the DVDs  we had from our bin thing we had under the TV.

We had decided on watching Scream, since a lot of us hadn't seen it in a while. As we were watching, I sat next to Eli and I had completely forgotten where the jumpscares were, so every time, I jumped and moved closer to Eli. Each time that happened, we had a moment, before we would move away, awkwardly.

It had been a few hours and everyone was starting to go home. Eli stayed for a little bit for dinner, then w both went into my room to watch something for a while until he had to go home. It had been a few minutes into a random movie and I felt my eyes start to get heavy. I subconsiously put my head on Eli's shoulder before falling asleep.