introduction of the spirit of Annabel

Screams are heard and people trooping into the woods with fire flaming on sticks "we are out for the witches of our society" they keep on shouting until they reach out into the yard of a house in the woods as they all surround the house. A woman with a milky apron comes out and holding out for a small girl.
A beautiful,light skinned,small girl of nine years as she starred at them in fright. She raised up her face and starred at ha mom who held her tightly to herself.
"Mom what are they looking for?"she asked in fright
"Go in and wait for me I'll be with you in a minute" her mom,Mrs. Belinda said as Annabel slowly left her mom's hands and ran inside.running on the stairs she stood by the window of her room and looked outside.
She witnessed the death of her mum as the flame showed in her eyes which was clustered with tears as the tears slowly but freely rolled her cheeks.
She stood by the window as the man who set her mom ablaze turned and looked at her through the window as she walked b- ackwards and turned her back as she ran to the room her mom usually kept her away from. The angry crowd struggled to break into the house as the hitted the door continuously with a log of wood.

Annabel went into the room and closed the door with another log of wood and bounded it with chains as she turned.she knew she had no time left cause she was hanging on the rope of death and life. With mixed feelings of fear and courage, she ran and knelt infront of the small alter by which black and red candles were sorounding. Indeed her mum was a witch it was now she understood why people hated them alot.she saw a big book being opened and dropped as she began reading loudly from the book. The candle lights became shaky and some had already been blown off.
The angry crowd which were searching inside for her on hearing the noise rushed for the room as they struggled to break down the door and pass through but things weren't as easy as they thought they struggled with logs of woods.
Meanwhile in the room, Annabel's voice became deeper than normal as she was lifted from the floor. She floated on the air as dark spirits hovered around and entered her body one after the other as she screamed loudly. She fell to the ground again.
The demonic spirits that had entered her made her be in form of toy and the demonic spirits had passed into the toy leaving her unconscious on the ground as the angry crowd that were able to break through carried her unconcious body outside leaving a small girl standing there as the girl saw the toy and the book and rushed for it before running into the angry crowd and then leaving the midst down to her house with the toy and the book.

Annabel was set ablaze,as the flame kept burning her down she screamed in pains and then stood still as she starred at all of them and began burning into ashes.
"I'll be back for you all"she shouted as she burnt totally into ashes.

2 years after the death of Annabel and her mom,the still was no peace because of the doll and the book that Sarah,the little girl had carried so her mom had to wrap the doll and sent it to a toy shop and also sent the book to the library.

LETS FIND OUT HOW ANNABEL RETURNS.....