THE NIGHTMARE

"no someone help me please!"Anna screamed for help as she ran and fell to ground getting up to see herself in the mist of the dead body of samuella and Micheal and blood had stained her body. She crawled out of there and got up to continue the race as she continued the race panting for breathe and always having her eyes on the back she ran and tripped and fell flat to a pool of blood.
"I love you sister, I'm not going to hurt just don't run"a voice said as she heard footsteps coming towards her directions she got up and continued running.

Unfortunately for her, her only way out was locked as she heard her mom's voice
"Come here"her mom's voice echoed as she walked backwards.
She heard shadows of someone running towards her direction and it was her mom.
She ran into the arms of her mother as she hugged her warmly
"Not so quick"
Her mom said as she pushed her to the door and she hit herself harshly on 5he door and fell to the ground as she groaned in pains and watched her mom turn into Annabel.

Annabel lifted up her right hand as Anna floated in the air. Annabel's voice became deeper than normal
"I wasn't gonna hurt you but you ran away and chooses your own part of death" she said as she pulledd Anna close to her self and quickly opened herouth and swallowed her as Anna woke up and screamed at the top of her voice.
Her mom ran in and sat on the bed as she held her and Anna turned to her mom. Fear ran through her veins as she shouted

"Don't kill me please"
"I'm not going to kill you, come here"said her mom
Anna quickly recognized the voice and was at ease as her mom wrapped her arms ran her and they embraced. Anna felt relaxed now as she remained in her mom's arms.
"It was all a dream" said her mom.
Anna lifted up her face and saw Annabel standing there and blood dripping down her mouth. Anna tightened her grip.