PACKING INTO TROUBLE

"mom finally we are moving into our new house"Mirabel said as she came downstairs chitchatting on her phone.
"Mom you didn't tell me anything about us packing into a new house" said Anna with a confused stare.
"Really? Mom didn't tell you about tell you of us pa mi g into the greenwood east?" Mirabel asked as something stroke Anna immediately.
"Greenwood east"this kept on echoing in Anna's mind as she quickly recalled the book that she read and that was where this God forsaken demon lived.
"Green wood east I want my room painted with light pink" Anna said as Mirabel sighed and kept all eyes on her phone.

They packed into the car and were driving along the road singing melodious songs when Anna looked up she saw Annabel standing there and smiling demonically towards their car. Anna rushed for the steering as her mom halted immediately causing everyone to be furious
Anna opened the door and got down as she ran to the spot she saw Annabel standing.
"Anna"her mom called out as she followed her out and stopped where she stood looking around. Her mom pulled her by her arms."Anna you need a therapist" her mom said as she pulled her and putted her into the car. Everyone yelled at Anna as her eyes became watery,she raised them up again and saw Annabel standing in front of the car again. This time around the car stopped on its own as fear ran through Anna's vein.

Anna was now breathing fast as her mom quickly putted on the car and continued the journey singing melodious songs.

Anna felt her heart coming to her mouth when they reached Greenwood east,she began bitting her mouth as if it was a squirrel chewing up a nut. Her mom drove on until they reached their final destination. The house looked creepy no doubt actually Anna refused to get down when others went down her mom had to drag her down.
"Mom are you this is our new house?" Anna asked as she rolled her eyes all around the house and she found Annabel standing by one of the windows and whispered with no sound but just her mouth moving" welcome sister"
Anna buried her face in her mom's cloth as her mom carried her into the house.

That was Annabel's house and that was the window she stood and watch 5he death of her mom.poor Anna had to stay in that room and it was Annabel's room.
Oh no!!!