0.1

A/N (I WANNA MAKE IT CLEAR I AM BLACK I CAN AND WRITE THE N WORD SO PELASE DO NOT COME FOR ME)

SERAPH sat in the car with her three friends Lisa, Allison, and Dewayne as they drove in the middle of nowhere through the mountains. Dewaynes finger pressed the speaker on the phone as morgans voice came through.

"hey guys listen i cannot wait to see you guys and remember when you turn on valley lane its gonna feel like your going to far because your in the woods but just keep going shawn almost got us lost earlier" the girl said on the voicemail as a voice came from behind her. "man no i didnt morgan dont tell em that" the man said in more like a whine.

"anyway yall already know i got the games and drink set up its gonna be crackin'" the girl said as her voice cut off. Lisa turned to her three friends with excitement. "oh shit we about to crack and you know morgan aint playin' when it comes to party planning" the short haired girl said as Allison smirked."okay cause we about to turn it all the way up" Seraph nodded laying her head on Allisons shoulder.

"hell yeah morgan and shawn know how to throw a party niggas dont be trippin' on juneteenth" she said with a toothless grin. "i got some shrooms and molly" the girl with a rosa parks hoodie said as Dewayne nodded. "oh that sounds good" he said pointing at the girl. "and some nice herb in the back" Allison said pointing to the trunk.

"ion even care we got the whole crew back okay?" Lisa said clapping her hands together bouncing in her seat. "got all nine of us we did that yall" Allison said with a smile as Seraph hugged the girls side. "pause pause pause nine what do you mean nine i know eight who all gon be there?" Dewayne asked looking in the rear mirror at the two girls in the back.

The two looked at each other before looking at Lisa. 'bitch you didnt tell him that Nnamdi was coming' allison thought with a look on her face. 'i was going too' Lisa thought throwing her hands up subtly. 'really?' Seraph thought with her lips pursed. 'hell no' the girl thought allison chuckled sitting up a little. 'i knew it by the way i love this haircut on you' Seraph thought with a smirk. 'thanks girl' she thought as they got snapped out of their thoughts by Dewayne.

"hello bitches i see yall exchanging looks what are yall shady asses hiding?" Dewayne said looking at the three girls as they shook their head quickly. "nothing" the all said in unison. "matter fact yall are hiding someone answer my question who all gon be there" Dewayne said sharply. "who cares whos going its been ten years since we all hung out were here to have fun" Lisa said in distress.

"yes please we need some reckless under adult edge fun" Allison whined out throwing her head back as Seraph hummed in agreement along with lisa. "we desperately need it especially you Dewayne" Seraph said as lisa agreed. "especially you" she pointed to Dewayne with a smirk. "okay you aint gotta say it like that but yes you are right i do need fun and i am very excited to see everybody" he said with a smile.

Lisa squealed in excitement as Seraph smiled slapping Dewayne on the shoulder. "as long as Nnamdi aint there he not gon be there right?" Dewayne said looking at Lisa who looked at Seraph and Allison in the back with a frown.

...

THEY pulled up to the cabin as Seraph shook her head. "mm-mm nope this is basically texas chainsaw massacre" She said as Allison shurgged. "i aint ever see that movie white people scare me" this cause Lisa to look at her in confusion. "but your daddys white?" Allison turned to her with a sharp look "exactly and girl thats why every single time he get mad im like oh lord here it comes murder-suicide" the girl shook her head as she spoke.

The three laughed at the girls seriousness. "you know im serious" she said as the car came to a stop. Seraph opened the car door hopping out along with Allison behind her. "no oh my god really bitch a cabin in the woods" dewayne said as Seraph smoothed down her leggings trying to get the dust off.

"it's technically a house" lisa said with a shrugged. "i like it" Allison said. "yeah its cute its kinda modern" Seraph said holding Allison hand. "but she got money we coulda went to a five star resort" Dewayne said dragging out the words. Seraph stopped once she saw King and an officer. Her and lisa turned to eachother with a look.

Seraph let go of Allisons hand walking up to the white man and her friend along with Lisa next to her and Allison and Dewayne behind them. "what seems to be the problem?" Lisa asked once the two got closer to the man. "im tryna explain to him im staying fir the week i just didnt have the code" King said placing some peanuts in his mouth.

"who are you?" The man asked Lisa. "are you a cop" seraph asked looking the man up and down her lips pulling into a snarl as he looked at her. "im a park ranger" he said with a look as he looked her up and down. "and your friend here was trespassing" he said putting his pen back in his shirt pocket.

"no he not" Allison said as Lisa pulled out a piece of paper handing it to the man. "see this all of our names are listed we have the home for the weekend" before pulling out her license. "and heres my licenses" she said with pursing her lips. The man looked over the stuff before handing it back to her looking at the group his eyes landing on Seraph as she smirked.

"excuse me normally the connors only rent it to-" he said as Seraph cut him off, "white people?" She said when he looked at her. "families" he said her hands crossing over her chest. "white families" Dewayne said crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows. "you all have a wonderful stay" the man said walking off.

"'you have a wonderful time' he sounds like my dad" Allison said. "I didnt know park rangers have guns that is completely unsettling" Dewayne said rolling his eyes. "well that was completely unnecessary" Lisa said putting her stuff back in her purse. "dont even trip cant let the ignorance of his prejudice disrupt our inner peace" King said this cause the other three to look at him with shock.

"what" allison said dragging it out as she smirked. "okay Ghandi" dewayne said. "when did you get all namaste king?" Allison asked hugging the boy as he hugged her back. "is this same king we went to collage with?" Lisa asked once he broke the hug with Allison and hugged her. "it is" He said before hugging Dewayne. "what is this sensitive energy?" Dewayne asked as he broke the hug King shrugged before turning to Seraph as he wrapped his arms around her.

"hey ma" he said as she squeezed him tightly. "hey king" she said back before letting him go as the three looked at her with a smirk causing her to roll her eyes. "were uh shawn and morgan at?" King said looking at the four. "they texted me they probably just went out they'll be back soon" Lisa said shruging. "anyway happy juneteenth niggas" Lisa said with a smile as they all cheered.

"happy juneteenth ranger white" King yelled out referring back to the ranger that basically tried to kick king out. Dewayne looked at the red car next to them. "whos car is this?" He asked as a voice came. "hey yo" Nnamdi said walking out form Kings car.

"ima go get my bag" King said looking at Seraph before walking away. "brother Nnamdi" Allison said hugging Nnamdi. "sister allison tubman" he said as she smiled while he bowed to the girl. "its good to see you" she said as he went to go hug Lisa before going to Dewayne trying to dap him up. The boy chuckled. "Sup" he said ignoring Nnamdi's hand turning towards Lisa. "im gonna go get my bag" he said walking away.

"So yall ready to party" King said once he came back to the group. "Yup lets go party niggas" Seraph said grabbing Allisons hand draggung her to the cabin with King chuckling behind them.