0.2

THE three adults walked into the house unknown of the presence that was in there before them

THE three adults walked into the house unknown of the presence that was in there before them. "hello?" Allison called out. "yo" King said as Seraph gasped. "oh my god this is so cute" she said placing her bag in Kings hand.

"i bet you morgan did this you know she loves decorating" Allison said pointing to the Juneteenth sign on the wall thats hung up above the fireplace. "she probably already took the best rooms too" King said placing his bags and Seraphs bags on the couch. "look allison they even got a picture of you up there" Nnamdi said motioning to the zebra picture.

Allison looked over at the picture her smile dropping as Seraph laughed placing her hand on her mouth when Allison looked at her. "fuck you Nnamdi that your ex girlfriend you know the one with the teeth" as Nnamdi nodded with a smile. "uh-oh you know what time it is when these cards come out" King said holding up a deck of cards he found on the table.

"you taking all spade fades yall still like losing?" He asked looking at the two girls. "if this is how you wanna start weekend that fine with us gentlemen cause me lisa and seraph are finna issues that smackdown let me go drop my bags and i will be right back" She said walking away as Seraph sat on the couch.

"this is nice all re purchased wood too" King said looking around the house as Seraph nodded in agreement.

...

SERAPH stood next to King as he poured sugar and alcohol in some kool-aid as he laughed Lisa turning to King. "mix it up baby oh yeah" he muttered. " if this aint the blackest shit ever" He said as Lisa walked towards the two. "you know what else is real black diabetes boy aint nobody drinkin' that were good" Lisa said causing Seraph to laugh.

"you know what ima pray that you get all that hate out your heart" King said looking at Lisa as she brought her hands up to her face. "why would i do that it keeps me nice and young" she said chuckling slapping his shoulder before walking away.

"stop playin' before you make me drop these" King said gesturing to the glasses full of kool-aid in his hands as Seraph took it from him before taking a little sip the boy watching her intruged in her reaction. She swallowed the substance looking at King "that shit has to much sugar and not enough alcohol if you drink that you probably gon get a cramp" she said handing him the glass back.

He waved her off walking out. The girl shrugged walking towards Lisa. "so whats going on with you and King?" She asked as Seraph shrugged. "girl ion know you know he got a wife and its a white girl" she said with a frown before shrugging. "oh well its juneteenth and we here to party so we'll see what happens" the long haired girl said.

The girls heads turned to the wooden door that was creaking open as they turned to eachother with confusion before ignoring it.

...

KING walked outside with the two jars in his hands handing it to Nnamdi who took it muttering a thank you. King smiled watching Nnamdi take a sip as the tall dark boy gagged slightly. "i call it kings kool-ayy" he said as Nnamdi shook his head, "the fuck brother call it kings kool-no" the man said as Kings face fell.