0.9

DEWAYNE sighed tiredly "we have a minute left and somebodys trying to kill us and arguing is only gonna make things worse, we need a plan our ancestors did not die for us to abandon eachother our morals and our blackness at the moments notice in t...

DEWAYNE sighed tiredly "we have a minute left and somebodys trying to kill us and arguing is only gonna make things worse, we need a plan our ancestors did not die for us to abandon eachother our morals and our blackness at the moments notice in the face of adversity" everyone looked at dewayne with raised eyebrows as lisa angrily placed her fingers together.

"boy i know you did not just go into some complete dramatic ass monologue when you knew we had one minute left"

"time is almost out"

"girl you talking just as long as me shit" dewayne muttered the last word under his breath pushing his hair behind his ears.

"20 seconds"

"look yall we need to vote" seraph said pacing the room. "im sorry clifton for that dumbass shit you just said i pick you bruh" Nnamdi pointed to the quiet shaking boy.

"no" a small whimper left his mouth.

"i pick your MAGA ass too" shanika said stillon the topic about the boy voting tr***.

"god no" he mumurs.

"im sorry clifton but baby for that stupid shit you just said i vote you too" seraph said picking at her nails.

"allison?" she asked turning to the girl who sat with a shirt on her injury. "i vote clifton"

"king?" allison asked the man who tiredly pointed to clifton, "this nigga" Nnamdi side eyed lisa when she didnt vote. "bae?" he asked as she huffed sadly.

"i guess i dont have a choice so i pick clifton"

"dewayne?" lisa asked the boy who stood picking at his nails throwing his hands up in distress. "im so sorry clifton i pick you"

The timer dings indicating that the round was over as everything in the room was tense.

"your time is up"

"wow you know i really thought we connected, you know if you guys had any more sense you'd know that this is what the game wanted us to do to turn on eachother to act like animals you gave it what it wanted" he said walking pass king but not before slapping the boys cheek causing him to jolt awake.

"nigga!"

Clifton walked to the green door with a sharp pointy thing in his hand. "all lives matter" he said before exiting the opened door that was locked a few minutes ago.

"that didnt feel right" seraph muttered as Nnamdi nodded in agreement. "i'll go get him" he said running up to the green door before trying to open it revealing that it was locked.

Banjo music played on thel ittle tv in the gameroom everyone turning towards as Nnamdi slowly walked down the steps.

"do you like hunger games? i love the books but you probably dont even read" cliftons voice came from the tv as the group watched him walk outside a shadowy figure standing across from him in front of a tree.

"uh maybe we can talk this out you know um?" he murmured looking across him seeing the figure as he whimpered throwing his weapon down.

He fell back once an arrow hit him in his chest right above his heart a distant scream could be heard.

A menacingly laugh could be heard from the tv as it played more banjo music. "oh my god"

"well i mean he did vote for tr*** twice" shanika reminded the group pushing their play pieces up on the board.

"oh my god is it over?" lisa asked uncovering her eyes.

"you did not follow the rules clifton did not vote space revoked pick a card" the disorted voice said causing everyone to turn to the table as Nnamdi walked up to it.

"no hell no"

"you have time to save yourself"

"i'm not playing this fuckung game anymore man" he said angrily pushing the game board off the table causing pieces to fly everywhere and the little voice thingy to break as it was talking.

"you have to save yourself save yourself"

Everyone turned to the tv when a man appeared on it. "so you dont want to play?"

"we refuse no more fucking games" shanika said with a glare.

"that would mean you automatically move into sudden death"

"sudden death?" seraph asked with a frown.

"the rules are simple survive, the door to the game toom is open" as soon as he said that a lock could be heard unlocking.

"you have three minutes of saftey before i open the rest of the house doors, now are your chances better insdie or outside you have to choose or face the consequences"

Shanika groaned loudly, "ugh i hate this bitches voice!"

"three minutes" the man laughed but it came out statically before the tv turned off"

A/N : HEHEHE IM BACKKKK SORRY I HAVENT POSTED I HAVE SCHOOL

A/N: GUYS IM WORKING ON NEW CHAPTER RNN IT WILL BE UPLOADED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE