Chapter 5 Turning Tables.

Alex came back over to the table and sat down. I was still staring out the window. Alex looked out the window. "Are you okay?" Alex asked. I shook my head real quick. "Y-Yeah. I was just day dreaming." I said in a shooked up voice. 

We finished up our coffee and at our food, then we went other ways. I went home and walked upstairs to the bedroom. I started a shower and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and body then got out of the shower.  

I was still deciding what to do. I couldn't figure out if I should end my relationship with Alex or if I should I tell everybody about the Diana and Lily. I heard a knock on the front door and walked downstairs. I opened the door and Diana raced in.  

"What's wrong Diana?" I asked her. "Did you send me a text message?" Diana asked scared. "I haven't texted you in days. What did the text message say?" I asked back. Diana pulled out her phone and logged into to it. She pulled up the text message, and showed me. 

Diana your on my list now. Friends with April, and Lisa go down just as bad. Think I don't have anything bad on you? Think again, or should I just print this out now and send it to the police telling them exactly what happened? *Attachment of all four us standing in front of the fire* 

-It's Nice To Be Me. 

"I-I didn't send this to you." I said to her. "Are these like what you were getting when you were going through all of that?" She asked. "Sit down." I said. We both sat down. "Yes these are like what I were getting. There more to this though. For a couple months they quit, about two weeks ago the started again. I've seen them." I said to her. 

"Well who is it?" She asked. "I didn't exactly see them. As there face. I did see there hair, there wearing a black hoodie and all black." I said to her. She shook her head. "I'm going to help you." Diana said to me.  

"No you can't do that." I said. "April, I'm helping you, I'm not being blackmailed. We are going to figure out who this is." Diana replied to me with a serious face. "Last time I let somebody help me with something like this, they almost got hurt. I almost lost them, I won't put you through that." I say to her. "April it's already to late. I'm in it." Diana said. 

Lily and Lisa walked through the door. "She recieved a text message April" Lisa said to me. "So did Diana." I said. "We are all being targeted now. We are all about to go through hell." Lisa said. All of our phones chimmed.  

"You all think I'm just one person? Oh no, no. I'm not one person, I'm many people. I have eyes on all of your twenty-four seven. I know all of your secrets and everything horrible about you. But this isn't over until I say it is. You will be burned. Just like you burned me. -It's Nice To Be Me." We all say in unison.  

We all sit down. "It has to be Eve. For what we did to her." Diana said. "How can it be Eve? She was just in fire, I don't think she's going to be out of the hospital." Lily said. That's when we look outside. In front of Eve's house was a recently parked car. A guy was opening the side door. Eve got out of the car. She had marks all over her face, loss of hair, and wearing glasses.  

"She's back now." Diana said. "Who took the photo though?" Lisa asked. "Someone was around us and watching us do that." Diana said. "I have to tell you something, Diana." I said to Diana. "This person, is trying to get me to spread around a text message of you and Lily kissing." I said to her in a low tone. "If I don't then my relationship will be broking." I said. 

Diana sat down and put her hand on her face. "I think we should" Lily said before being interuppted. "Shut up Lily." Diana said. She got up off the couch. "Me and Lily are dating, but we haven't told anyone because her parents would flip if she was lesbian. So please don't tell anyone. Please." Diana said pleading to me. "I won't I promise." I said. 

"Thank you." Diana replied. Lily and Diana left a little bit after that. I promised I wasn't going to tell and I won't. Something horrible was done the next day though. A picture was sent to everyone and was printed out and posted all around the halls.  

As soon as I heard picture was going around, my heart dropped. We were caught. The picture of us is out and everybody see's that we started the fire, and caused damage to Eve, but when I walked into the school, it was the picture of Diana and Lily kissing.  

My mouth fell open. I can't believe this. Diana came up to me fast. "I told you not to spread this around. You did anyways." Diana said to me in a angry tone. "I didn't I swear I didn't do this. I promised you." I said back. "Your lying. Your a lier. Thanks to her, she has to go straight home, after school, because her parents got the picture." Diana said then she went to a blank face. "I-I'm sorry, now I see you didn't do it. You don't even have there number. The texter did this." Diana said.  

That's when I realised. Alex. What did the texter send him. I ran to first period, and he wasn't in there. OMG he's not here. He's to disgusted to talk or even show up to school now. Lily recieved a text message.  

P.O.V. of Lisa. 

Send this picture to Alex of Nate and April kissing, and your secret about Saturday night is safe from me. Do you really want your parents to know what you did? Better think quick. You have until tomorrow.  

-It's Nice To Be.