Gathering in the red keep

Aemma and Rhaenyra were in deep conversation about the Unborn baby, when a white light consumed them.

Alicent had just finished her lessons with her septa when a white light consumed her.

Otto, Viserys, Corlys, Lyonel and Tyland were in a small counsel meeting when they were consumed by a white light.

Daemon was with Mysaria when they were taken the the white light.

Rhaenys was with Laena and Laenor writing a letter to Alaerya who they just learned was in Dorne, when they were taken by the white light.

At the same time Katniss, Peeta, Haymitch and Effie were having breakfast when they were taken by the white light.

While in district 4 Mags, Finnick and Annie were swimming they suddenly disappeared in a flash or a white light.

In District 11 Sloane was writing a love letter to Finnick, Valda and Magnus were training when they were consumed by the white light.

In the Capitol, Diana and Gloss were in a heated moment, while Cashmere was with her stylist and President Snow was with in his office when they were taken by the white light.
_________________________________________

"What the hell happened?" Katniss asked disoriented.

"Why are you asking us?" Diana asked snappy as she appeared in her clothes which she was grateful for.

"Viserys, Rhaenyra?" Aemma asked slightly afraid of these new people and what just happened.

"What, who are you people and where have you brought to us?" Viserys asked outraged.

"Hey, we should be asking the questions here buddy, now where the hell are we" Haymitch tells him mad and really drunk.

"How dare you speak to the king in such a manner" Otto asked with a stink eye directed towards the survivors and Snow.

"Guys, let's not were all together this calls for a celebration" An unknown woman said.

"A celebration for us is when you have booze, music and sex. You dont have booze, that's one strike, no music ouch two strikes and definitely no sex and ding ding ladies and gentlemen that's three and your out" Sloane tells her unimpressed.

"Alaerya!" The Velaryons shouted at her