Heirs of the Dragon ii

CUT TO: EXT. SKY, DAY

Fade into fields of clouds. After a few moments, Rhaenyra comes into frame riding Syrax. Eventually they approach the Red Keep, and behind it, King’s Landing and the Dragonpit. A shot from the ground shows Syrax flying overhead as peasants walk the streets. Syrax lands in some dirt by the Dragonpit. Two Dragonkeepers approach. The older one holds his spear out to prevent the younger one from getting too close.

DRAGONKEEPER ELDER: Dohaeras, Syrax.

"That is one ugly dragon" Katniss said unimpressed by Syrax.

"True look at the color it looks like vomit, and believe me I'm an expert when it comes to how vomit looks. " Haymitch grimacing.

"And the horn's look like a dead cow's" Diana said glancing at Syrax.

While the people of Westeros look in completely shock, no one ever openly disrespected a Dragon and never one of their princess.

"HOW DARE YOU, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW SYRAX IS A BEAUTIFUL, SMART AND SKILLED DRAGON, WHO NEED NOT ANY COMPLIMENTS FROM YOU, PEASANTS" Rhaenyra screeched out.

"How dare you disrespect my daughter and her Dragon, we are the blood of the Dragon and do not have common and unclean blood such as those from the first men" Viserys told them staring at the Velayrons and the hunger games folks in disgust, which caused Daemon to glare at him.

"Then both Rhaenyra and my blood is unclean then, because of my Arryn kin then husband." Aemma told him coldly.

The older Dragonkeeper nods at the younger.

YOUNG DRAGONKEEPER: Umbas. Rybas.

Rhaenyra hops off of Syrax’s back and pets her neck.

HARROLD: Welcome back, Princess.

Rhaenyra looks over to see Ser Harrold Westerling nearby on horseback.

HARROLD: I trust your ride was pleasant.

RHAENYRA: Try not to look too relieved, ser.

HARROLD: I am relieved. Every time that golden beast brings you back unspoiled, it saves my head from a spike.

Rhaenyra approaches a carriage where Alicent Hightower is standing.

ALICENT: Syrax is growing quickly. She'll soon be as large as Caraxes.

RHAENYRA: No she'll be larger than both Caraxes and Balerion. And that's large enough to saddle two.

ALICENT: I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you and I don't think she will be as big as Balerion.

Daemon laughs at this as does Rhaenys and Corlys, the irony of Rhaenyra's word.

DRAGONKEEPER ELDER: Dohaeras. Naejot.

"May I inquire the name of this language that control the dragons." Snow asked.

"Don't tell him anything" Valda said viciously.

"Knowing him he's probably going to steal one then threaten Panem with it" Peeta said.

The dragonkeepers lead Syrax into the Dragonpit. Cut to Rhaenyra and Alicent’s carriage leaving, with various shots of the city. The carriage eventually arrives at the Red Keep.