Heirs of the Dragon iii

CUT TO: THE GATES OF KINGSLANDING

Balerion, Vermithor and the Cannibal all stopping at the gates when knights await them with a wheelhouse.

As Vermithor lands first the Prince Aemon Blackfyre, firstborn son of Alaerya and Daemon slides down the wing of the bronze fury and gives him a pat on the neck.

AEMON: Hembar issa brāedāzma lēkia, sir jikagon ipradagon se sylugon daor naejot ossēnagon anyone (Next time my bronze brother and try not to kill anyone)

"He's so cute!" The females say as they gush over him except Johanna and
Valda who merely nod, Rhaenyra who looks at him in disgust and Sloane who is shocked to see how much the young boy looked like her but with sliver-blonde hair.

As Vermithor huffs then once again takes to the sky. Aemon backs away so that Balerion could land. As he did the ground shook startlingly the horses causing the Kingsguard to go slightly on edge.

"That is one big dragon" Haymitch breathes out shocked at the size.

"It's actually really beautiful, and doesn't look like walking vomit" Katniss says giving a side eye to Rhaenyra who huffs.

Balerion lowered his head so that Alaerya could get off with her 6 year old son Baelon. As she did Alaerya smiled and patted his snout.

ALAERYA: Urnēbagon toliot se valonqari kostilus Balerion (Watch over the boys please Balerion)

To say everyone from panem was shocked was an understatement, they knew from the looks Sloane resembled Alaerya but she felt like she was looking in a mirror, she almost fainted if it wasn't for Finnick holding her hand.

With a screech from the black dread he took off seemingly understanding.

Alaerya watched them fly to Visenya's hill. Then she felt Aemon grab her hand. He didn't know why but the Capitol made him feel uneasy almost as much as his Aunt Rhaenyra did. With her disgusted looks towards him, his mother and brother and her lustful looks towards his father.

"Even kids don't like you" Cashmere said tauntingly in a baby voice.

"Wait are we gonna ignore the elephant in the room" Peeta said as they all turned to look at him.

"If Rhaenyra is Sloane's sister-" Peeta starts but was cut off by a screeching Rhaenyra.

"HALF, she my HALF sister, same father different mother" She said fuming.

"and Viserys is Daemon's brother, and Viserys the the Alaerya and Rhaenyra's father, doesn't that make Alaerya their cousin AND their mother. And Daemon their father and Grand-uncle?" He asked feeling like he was the only one who noticed it.

"We do it to keep our Valyrian blood pure, our sons didn't get eggs in their cradles, because of limited eggs and Aemma's frequent pregnancies so almost all the eggs were given to her babes. We also did it to one up Viserys and Aemma." Daemon explained with a smirk.

HARROLD: Princess Alaerya, Prince Aemon and little prince Baelon, welcome back.

ALAERYA: I would say it is nice to be home but Dragon's Claw is our home. And thank you for the welcome Ser Harrold, atleast you actually cared to show up.

Harrold laughs a bit as he got down from his horse, held his hand out and gestured to the wheelhouse.

ALAERYA: Best be going now, hell awaits.

As she accepted Harrold's help and entered the wheelhouse with Baelon on her lap and Aemon on her left.

HARROLD: Where to princess?