Run

Fuck this place. I'm so tired of it here. Now Dads gone. My mom is unbearable. Lexi well she's fine. Then there's Cassie oh I can't stand her. I'm out of here.

I grab my backpack from under my bed. I throw in clothes and other essentials. It's a pretty big backpack so this is enough stuff. I go to where I stash my money, I can't trust anyone to not take it from me. It's money I got from babysitting and other random things like holidays and birthdays. $350. I put it in my pocket. I hid the bag again and wait.
When I see everyone is asleep I know it's my time. I climb out the window with my stuff. Goodbye home.

I call my good friend Fez. "Hey kid what's up it's late" he says clearly tired. "Fez I know it's a lot to ask but I can't take my house anymore can I crash at yours for a bit" I say hopeful. "Yeah kid you know you are always welcome, your family" he says and I am so relieved. "Thank you Fezzy, I'm on my way right now" I say into the phone as I get my bike. "Alright I'll get up to meet you when you get there" he says and I can hear him walk around. "See you soon I love you bro" I say happy. "I love you too"

The bike ride isn't to bad. I rush it since it is like 3 am. No getting kidnapped today. I get to Fez place within 10 mins and I knock gently.

Fez opens the door and instantly pulls me into a hug. I've kept him updated the whole time about my situation with my family. "Does anyone know where you are" he asks me. "Nope" I say with a sigh. "We will figure that out in the morning, let's get you to bed now. Ash isn't gonna be happy if we wake him up to this" Fez says and he takes my backpack. "Yeah that's true. He is mean" I say and Fed lightly laughs.

Fez is like my older brother in a lot of ways. I met him through Rue and he instantly got protective and close with me. He always looks out for me when I need him. Ashtray on the other hand I don't know to well. I mean we talk sometimes but he is always so how do I put this , guarded? Reserved?

He takes me to a spare room in the house. I guess this is going to be my room for a while. "Do you need anything right now kiddo" he asks me. "No but thank you Fez, thank you for letting me stay and all" I say and give him another hug. "Anytime kid you know I love you, you know you are like my little sister Margo" he says and pulls away from the hug and walks out.

Well it's time to get settled in now. I get in the bed and just look at the ceiling. Should I text Lexi? She is gonna be worried, know what I'll just call her later. I'm so exhausted