Photos

"What do you want Margo" Fezco asks me. "Hm chicken tenders and fries with a Pepsi" I tell him my order. Lexi does the same. We go sit down while him and Ashtray order the food. "You and Ash huh" Lexi is smiling. "You and Fez huh" I say back also smiling. "I really like him Margo" she says. "Then go for it. Fez is a good guy. I trust him with my big sis" I say. "I think I'm going to, I mean he's cute and respectful and I feel like he just gets me you know" she gushes about Fez and I couldn't be more happy for her. "You guys just seem to click and I love it" I tell her. She is a smiling mess. I'm happy to see Lexi happy, sometimes it's hard for her to be. With how our life is and all.

"Enough about me and Fez. Tell me. What about Ashtray" she says. I look down because my face is getting hot. "I'm really falling for him. He told me he really likes me too. We almost kissed before coming here. He said we are going to continue it when we get home" I start gushing about him. "Oh my god. You better keep me updated. I need to know what happens" she says happily. "You better keep me updated with Fez" I say back.

The boys come back shortly after carrying the trays of food. "Here for the princess" Ashtray hands me my food. "Thank you kind sir" I say smiling. He sits next to me in the booth. Fez and Lexi sitting on the other side. We start talking about random stuff.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Ashtray steal one of my fries."You bitch" I say joking seriously. "Ha it's already in my stomach" he laughs. So I steal some of his bbq sauce. "Ha now it's in my stomach" he just gives me a joking glare. We eat and we are all laughing our asses off. "Lovebirds there's a Photo Booth" Lexi says after we finished eating. "We're going" I say grabbing Ashtrays hand and pulling him up.

"I've never done one of these" He says and I feel sad for him but that's gonna change. "I'm happy to be your first time" i say. Oh no that came out wrong. "You will be huh" he says laughing. "Shut it and get in the damn booth" I say sitting in it. The booth is kinda small but we squeeze in. We are really close. I put the money in and when I sit back up he puts his arm around me. We pick out a cute frame for the photos.

The first photo we just smiled, well I did Ashtray kinda just glared. We stuck our tongues out for the second. For the third I kissed Ashtray on the cheek and he was smiling. Then for the 4th he kissed me. I started to kiss back. We kissed and it was a light make out. "I thought we were continuing later" I tease. "I couldn't help myself with such a pretty girl" he smiles. We get our photos. We each got a copy of them. We were laughing at the tongue one. "These are going on my wall" I say happily.

"Let me see" Lexi says excited. I show her and she just smiles at me and Ashtray. "Lovebirds"

Lexi comes over to hang out with Fez. "No baby making" Fez shouts when we go back to Ashtrays room. We all just laugh our asses off at the comment. "Margo do you wanna go out really late tonight" Ash randomly asks me while we are just listening to some music. "And do what" I question giving him a cocky look. "I wanna go to the park" he says. "Is it safe to do that late at night" I question him. "Yeah I'll protect you. Plus me and Fez got guns." He explains. "I trust you Ashtray so yeah I'm down" I say getting excited

We make the plan to go at around 2:30 am. We are gonna stage it so it looks like we are asleep way before that. Fezco should be sleeping by then anyways. But he needs to think we are in bed. I go to my room and pick out a sneaking out outfit. I decided on just a hoodie and some sweatpants. I put them on luckily they also work as sleep clothes.

We are now chilling with Fez, Lexi left a while ago. It's about midnight. I fake yawned "I'm getting tried" I announce to the boys. Fez is smoking and Ashtray is on his phone. "Go get some rest kid" Fezco says to me. "You guys should too, it's getting late" I say nonchalantly. "I will after I finish this" Fez said holding up his blunt. "Alright. Goodnight guys love you" I say walking back to where me and ashtrays rooms are. They are across the hall from one another. I go into his room though.

I wait there for a half an hour just being on my phone. Ashtray walks in and says "He's in his room now" I look up at him "Almost time" We decided to wait until 230 to make sure for sure Fez is sleeping. We made the plan to go out the window.

During this I realized something. There are parts of Ashtray that are still a kid. He isn't some full grown drug dealer. He is at heart still a kid. I wanna be there and do everything with him. I wanna help that inner child of his. I just hope that I can.