Lexi

"Hey Ash" I say as we walk into the house, he looks at me. "Can I crash in your room tonight?" I ask him. I honestly wanna be there for two reasons. 1. Time with him. 2. Mad comfortable to sleep there. "Yeah but I wanna go to bed soon that carnival has me exhausted" he says. "Yeah me too" Fezco hears the whole conversation but doesn't seem to care.

Me and Ashtray go back to his room. "Turn around" I say stealing one of his shirts from his dresser to change into. He does so and I change. Same tee shirt no pants combo. He gets changed too. While he does so I text Fezco Lexis number. Ash puts on some gym shorts and a tank top. We get into bed in the same position as the night before. "So comfy" I say started to drift into sleep instantly

"Margo" I hear ashtray whisper but I ignore and just try to sleep. "Margo" he says again. "Yeah?" I say still face down on his chest. "What are we?" He asks me. "Friends with underlying feelings but neither know what to do about them. Now sleep" I say I am to tired to have this conversation. It is an awake conversation. "Alright, so you have feelings for me too" he asks me. "Yeah I do. I told you at the carnival you just need to properly ask me out." I say and just go to bed right then and there.

We are woken up to hysterical laughing. "Why am I always woken up by something" I groan. "I think your sister is here" Ashtray says. "How do you know?" I question. I thought he just woke up. "Cause about hour and a half ago the front door opened and Fezco said hey Lexi" he says and that about sums it up pretty neatly. "Wait so you been up for over an hour?" I ask him. Did he watch me sleep or something? "Yeah" he says looking at me. "Did you watch me sleep?" I question him. "No but I did just let you sleep you were also exhausted last night" he says and I smile. He let me sleep.

"Do you care to bother them?" I ask Ash. "I mean will she also expose your crush?" He say's referring to the story I told him the other night. "That's foul and she doesn't even know my crush at the moment. Now come on" I say pulling him up out of bed "Margo pants" he says looking at my legs. "Oh yeah" I say and I take a pair of his gym shorts. They barely fit me but they are pants.

"What are you guys laughing at" I question walking into the living room. "This movie" Lexi smiles. I miss her. I made mental note to actually text her. "You woke us up" Ashtray says looking annoyed and glaring at them. "Sorry guys it's just really funny" Lexi says whole heartedly. I like that about my sister. She whole hearted.

"You guys wanna grab something to eat in a little bit" Fezco asks the 3 of us. "Like a double date, yeah I'm up for it" Lexi says. Fez nods in agreement. Wait me and Ash are seen as a thing. That makes me happy. "I'm down, Ash what about you" I say and he nods.

We all agree. I go to get ready so does Ashtray. I'm not sure where we are going but I'm not dressing fancy. Just comfortable but still a cute outfit. I go on my phone while I wait for everyone to be ready. I text Rue

RUE:
Rue guess what
What up
HE HAS FEELINGS FOR ME TOO
We all saw that. Y'all are cute as hell
I SLEPT IN HIS BED
Did you guys...yk
NO

"Time to go" Ash pokes his head in my room "What are you smiling for" he questions. "Nothing" I hold my phone against my chest. "Oh really" he says coming up to my trying to get my phone. We wrestle around on the bed. He can't see that I basically just fangirled over him. He is to strong. He gets my phone and uses Face ID to open it. "He has feelings for me too" he whispers. I try to snatch it from him before he reads on. "Don't say anything just shut up" I say blushing. "Nope this is adorable" he says and I just blush more. "So what?" I question I don't wanna be teased. "You are so down bad for me" he is looking me in the eyes. "Yeah" is all I can say before he leans in to kiss me. Our lips don't get to touch he says "I really like you too Margo". "Guys come on" Fez walks into the room in that very moment. "Oh shit" he says.

Ashtray springs up, we were still in the wrestling position for my phone. "Seriously bro" he says annoyed. "Sorry guys we're hungry" Fezco says and I can't help but laugh when he walks out the room. "We will continue this when we get home" Ashtray says walking out the door. I am dumbfounded but I follow him. In the car we decided to go to some burger place.