What a good morning

I guess I really slept in because I am woken up by Fez saying Mouse was gonna be there soon and to act like I am not here. "Can I just sleep more" I ask rolling back into my pillow. "Yeah but don't leave this room till we come wake ya" he says walking out of the room. I take note of the fact he shut my door.

I go back to bed, that didn't last long. "Wake up girl" some unknown voice is shouting at me. "What the fuck Fez" I say groggy. "Wrong" the voice says. I see some skinny fucker. That's not Fez or Ashtray. "Can I put pants on" I say hoping to buy time to think. "No" the dude says. Um what the fuck. "You're a fucking pedo then, I'm 15 dipshit" I say. "Fine you got 2 minutes to get decent" he walks off my door is open through. I put on some shorts and a bra.

"The fuck do you want" I say walking into the hallways. The guy just grabs my arm pulling me into the living room. I am shoved onto the couch next to some old dude. Ash just looks at me. Oh god that must be Mouse. Nice first impression on moving in I guess.

"Someone's grumpy this morning" the guy says. I don't say anything but he is right I am grumpy it's so early for this. "Well lil girl I'm Mouse. Your brother over there said no one else was here. He lied. Now you have to be here for this" the guy says. Now I know he is Mouse. I don't speak still to groggy. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself to me?" He looks at me and tilts his head, placing his hand on my leg. "Woah there buddy don't touch me, I'm Margo by the way" is all I say while also pulling my leg back. I don't want his hands on me. Plus I'm to tried to deal with this shit.

"Well Margo ever try Fentanyl" he says to me. I shake my head no "I don't wanna try it" "Oh but you will. It's like when you cum so hard you can't see or hear anything" I'm looking over at Fez and Ashtray. Fez is composed but I can see he is scared. Ashtray is visibly angry. "I bet you like that feeling" The guy who woke me up says. Asshole. Ashtray is now death glaring the skinny fucker. Mouse grabs my face and opens my mouth. He glads the flat side of his knife against my tongue. It had something on it. I feel dizzy then I am laying down. "Want some patches" he says to me. "No" I respond. Then I am out.

He was right about the feeling. I can hear faint talking but it's mumbles to me. Then the door slams shut as the two guys leave. I can faintly see Fez and Ashtray standing over me looking down at me. Then I feel like I am dying. Like actually dying.

It feels like I was sleeping for days. I wake up my head is on something soft yet squishy. I don't open my eyes yet. There is a conversation going on.

"I think you gave her the Narcan just in time" It's Fez he sounds shaken up. That sentence tells me everything. I almost died. "Yeah I'm lucky I keep some with me when Mouse is around" It's Ashtray. His voice is coming from above me. It's stern and cold. "Can you watch her, I need to go shower" Fez says and I am guessing Ash agreed cause someone walks away.

"I saved your ass" Ashtray says to me. I don't think he knows I am awake. "You can't die on me. I barley know you, I wanna know you Margo" he says, this time in a soft voice. Wait does he wanna be close with me like friend wise? Or maybe more? I'll have to figure it out at some point. For now I'm sleeping. Wait a second what am I laying on. If his voice is above me and this "pillow" is squishy. Oh shit my head is on Ashtrays lap.

"Are you awake" he says sternly and cold. "No"I say groggy "5 more minutes" I say. "Get up now" he says and I spring up. "Why" "When did you wake up" he asks me. Do I lie or tell the truth. Lie. "You said my name that's all I heard, why"

"I saved your ass" he says he has a serious look on his face. "Thank you Ashtray" I say, I lightly touch his arm. He just looks away moving his arm too. Okay that was cold but oh well. "Shit where is my phone" I say in a oh shit tone. I get up to go get it.

5 miss calls from mom. 12 from Lexi. 1 from Cassie. 40 text messages. I call Lexi. It rings for a millisecond before she answers.

"Margo are you safe" is the first thing she said to me. "Yeah I'm safe, I just couldn't stand to be there any longer." I tell Lexi honestly. I can trust her. "I get it. Do you want me to lie to mom" Lexi says. "You would do that for me" I ask honestly surprised, Lexi doesn't lie. "Yeah I'll just tell her you called me from a pay phone somewhere and you aren't coming back" Lexi says to me scarily completely serious. "Thank you Lexi thank you with my whole life" I say. "Wait wait there is one catch" "And that is" please don't be something hard. "You tell me where you are and I get to see you behind her back" OH THANK GOD. "I'm at Fezcos house" I say. "He keeps you safe. I know he does. I love you Margo" "I love you too Lexi. Text me when you can see me. I only miss you"