Checkout

Fezco, Ashtray and me were sitting at the gas station. Fez was doing something with Ashtray in the back and I was sitting at the register

The one and only Nate Jacob's strolls in. He is looking around the place, I am just scrolling on my phone. "Aren't you like a run away" he ask me. "Aren't you like a prick" I say back he looks taken back by the comments. He puts his sodas on the counter and I tell him the. "$6 even" I say. He hand me the money silently and walks out.

Fez walks out from the back room "Ashtray wants to talk to you" he says to me taking my spot at the register. "Am I in trouble" I ask jokingly. "Nah nah but good luck man" Fez says in return. Hm this is odd I barley said a word to Ash besides good morning today.

"What up dude" I say walking in. Ashtray is counting pills that I have no idea what they are. "He looks at you funny" he says putting some of the pills in baggies. "Who?" I say really confused. "That guy who was just all up in here" he said, oh he means Nate. "Nate Jacob's, and care to elaborate Ashy slashy" I say referring to the Ash vs evil dead movies. "He was eye fucking you, stay away from him" he says cold and calmly. I'm surprised he didn't care for the nickname. "Why do you even care?"I wanna get more information out of him. "Because I worry for you now just listen to me would you" he says making eye contact with me. "The one and only Ashtray, worried, about me" I say dramatically as hell. "Shut up now, before I take it all back" he says tilting his head. I instantly stop. "You know you love me" I say jokingly and leave him to go back to Fez. As I leave I blow him a kiss. He crushes it dramatically even throwing it to the ground. I fake gasp.

"You were right I did need luck" I say sitting on the counter. "What happened man" "Apparently Nate Jacob's was eye fucking me" I say swinging my legs. "Ashtray was glaring daggers at him the whole time" Fez says looking back to where Ashtray was quickly. "I wonder why" I say in a tone of voice that makes it known I am genuinely curious. "I don't even know man. Ash is like a giant secret" I nob in response. "But anyway, that Nate dude is a creep. Kid sis just be careful. Tell us if he tries anything. I'll handle it" he says seriously. I wonder what he means by handle it but I don't wanna ask. Something about it seems well protective and dangerous. "Alright thank you bro, I'll make sure to tell you" I say jumping down and hugging Fezco. He really is a protective older brother.

At that moment my mom pulls up to the gas station. "Margo what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in days" is the first thing she said to me. "I'm not going home. I'm safe and happy" I say to her. "Fine, I don't care if you don't live at home. Just would you call once in a while, and if you ever need just come home for a night for Christ sake. You are your own person I get that. Just keep in touch I still love you kid" she says and I am standing there in shock. "Okay mom I will. I never blocked you or nothing so you can always call me. I love you I just I can't be home with Cassie and without dad you know" I say in response. She understands and just hugs me. Her and Fez talk and agree to let me stay with him. They even get each others phone numbers.

Mom begins to leave. "Don't blame Cassie for this. Explain to them for me" I say and we hug once more. She agrees and we say bye for now.

"Yo we going to that party tonight" Ashtray pokes his head out the cooler room. "Yeah we are leaving at 9" Fez says. "A party?" I question hopefully. "Not for you to go to" Ashtray says sternly. "And why is that" I questioned annoyed. "Ash she can go. We talked to her mom and she is cool with us taking her in" Fezco explained and I am relived he did. "Still not safe" Ashtray protests. "Aww you're worried for my safety" I say to annoy him. He just glares. "I need you both there. End of story, we are all going. Margo isn't being home without protection after Mouse made her OD and Ashtray I need your help dealing. End of story" Fezco explains. I'm suddenly really excited for the party.

I decided to go to my moms house and get one of the dresses I left there along with some other stuff. It's an hour before we leave. I made some food for everyone just in case we drink tonight. "Margo this is delicious" Fezco says. "It's just scrabbled eggs" I laugh.

The dress I got is so pretty. It's a tight short black dress. I look really hot. I start to get ready. I do my makeup and hair. I look gorgeous. I can't wait for this party.