𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

"Get the fuck out of my house!" 19 year old Kyliyah screamed holding back tears after finding out her boyfriend got a girl pregnant

"Kyliyah can you let me explain- Explain what Ahmad? How you been cheating on me this whole time, I forgave you last time but this is unacceptable!" Kyliyah cut him off, feeling hot tears rush down her face.

"Kyliyah I- " Ahmad began but Kyliyah cut him off again yelling at him.

"I'm tired of putting up with yo' shit Ahmad, I can't believe you got some random ass bitch pregnant." She cried as more tears streamed down her face.

Kyliyah had been with Ahmad since she was only 13 years old while he was 15. They've been together for 6 years. Ahmad has cheated in the past but she would always forgive him, because she loved him to much and didn't want to lose him.

She loved him so much that she would always put his feelings before her own and she would do anything to see him happy.

He would always show up at 4 in the morning drunk after being out all night, partying and being with multiple females. Sometimes he would come to the house and hit on her.

Ahmad didn't have a job so she had to pay all of the bills, including rent and food. She moved out of her mom's house at the young age of 17 to move in with him.

Her parents would always tell her that they didn't want her with Ahmad but she always ignored them and moved in with him anyway.

"Baby can you just let me explain please?" Ahmad begged her.

"Stop staying that! There's nothing to explain Ahmad six years down the fucking drain , six! I've done shit for you that yo' own damn momma never thought about doin!'" She exclaimed, wiping tears away from her eyes.

"I held you down when nobody did and you do me like this?? , I hope you have fun with yo' new family, with yo' triflin' no gooded ass!" Kyliyah spat, throwing his belongings out of the door.

"Call yo 'baby momma' and tell her to come get you, I'm giving you 5 fucking minutes to go get the rest of yo shit and don't touch nun of that shit I bought yo' bum ass!" She yelled looking at him in disgust.

He ran too the room and started grabbing the rest of his few belongings that he did have , because Kyliyah bought most of the items he did own.

Once he finished grabbing the rest of his items Kyliyah followed behind him as he walked to the front door. She opened it holding it for him to walk out of.

"Look Kyli I'm sorry for everything I've done-" He was cut off by Kyliyah punching him in the mouth as hard as she could causing him to fall to the ground.

"Nigga you dead to me, and that's on my granny grave!" She spat slamming the door in his face and locking it.

She couldn't believe she could be such a fool over someone that didn't give a fuck about her. The person she thought she would spend her life with.

She didn't understand why all of this was happening to her. When she only wanted to be loved, but instead she got fucked over, because the person she loved honestly didn't think she was "enough".

Kyliyah sobbed into herself, hugging her knees close to her chest. She continued to cry until her eyes were dried off, she looked around her apartment, trying to take it all in.

She didn't want to fall in love ever again.

___

heyyy lovebugs y'all fw it ? 🙀

mwah love you guysss 😼