𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

𝑲𝒚'𝒍𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒕

After Kyliyah was done with her 3 clients she sat in her car in Starbucks parking lot drinking her Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino with extra caramel

She decided to call Ke'shawn. He answered on the 2nd ring seeing him laying down. "Hel-Where you at?" He asked cutting her off, examining her background as she propped her phone up.

"Hey to you to Shawn, I'm at Starbucks" She chuckled, making him scrunch his face up.

"That nasty ass bullshit" He made a stank face.

"Why you laying down , get yo' ass up and do some" She rolled her eyes, watching as he mugged the screen.

"Nah, what time you finished doing hair tho?" He asked, looking at her through the screen.

"At like 3 some" She told him, making him nod.

"What you doin later?" He asked, watching as she took sips from her drink.

"I'm going over Kehlen's house " She told him, as he simply nodded.

"Imma call you later I gotta make a drop ma" He stated, getting up.

"Ok , be safe" She stated , before hanging up.

4:50pm
------

After driving back to her apartment, she parked on the driveway. Turning the key in her ignition.

She got out of the car making her way to the front door, unlocking it she flipping on the light, walking inside she closed her door, walking further in the apartment and towards her bedroom.

She turned her Tv on going on Apple Music shuffling her playlist Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino played lowly as she walked in her bathroom.

She stripped out of her clothes placing them in the hamper, and turned on the shower, She lathered up, scrubbing her body with Dove soap before rinsing it all off.

She stepped out of the shower wrapping herself in her towel. She mumbled the lyrics to Broken Clocks by Sza.

She grabbed her clothes, drying her body and putting them on. She pulled her socks on before putting her White Air Force One's on.

She sprayed her Dior perfume all over her body , turning her Tv off, going on instagram checking her timeline.

⚫️ kehlennn_