𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

The boys began to shoot back while Kyliyah tried her best to protect Kylanii

She didn't care if she got shot, as long as she died protecting her little sister. She was crouched down covering Kylanii's small body with hers the best she could.

"Kywe I'm scareddd" Kyliyah frowned, holding on to her as tight as she could.

The car quickly drove off before Kyliyah heard one of the boys hit the ground "Fuckk" Kyrin cursed, groaning in pain.

"Oh my godd!" Kyliyah screamed rushing over to him with Kylanii on her hip as she crouched down pulling his head onto her lap passing Kylanii to Zay.

She tried applying pressure to his wounds making him wince in pain. "Ky, keep yo' eyes open baby we finna get you some help" Her voice cracked, feeling a hot tear run her cheek.

"Fuck" Zay cursed , quickly calling the ambulance.

She tried to keep her composure until the paramedics arrived but all she could think of was her brother dying in her arms.

A few seconds later the paramedics arrived.

"Please step away from the scene ma'am, we need space to examine him" The paramedic explained cutting off his shirt examining him.

"We have a black male who has been shot multiple times in the leg, arm, chest, and upper torso, He's still conscious but he's in a vegetative state of mind." One of the paramedics spoke, lifting him onto a stretcher as they put him into the ambulance.

Everyone got into their designated vehicles.

"Go with him we right behind y'all " Zay says to Scar as he hops into the ambulance.

Kyliyah hopped in the car with Zay as tears streamed down her face. "He gon be ight Kyli, he strong" Zay assured her, holding her hand as he drove.

___

𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍

After waiting in the waiting room for what seemed like forever the doctor came in.

"Family of Kyrin Bennet?" He asked, as they stood up nodding.

"He is indeed a very strong young man. He came in contact with a gunshot wound to his arm , leg , chest area, and thoracic segment of the abdomen which resulted in quite a bit of blood loss which made him bleed internally. Luckily we were able to remove all of the bullets safely before they hit any vital organs. He lost a lot of blood and will need stitches, he's still unconscious but overall it looks like he will be alright." The doctor informed them with a tight lipped smile.

Kyliyah let out a shaky breath of relief, holding back her tears as she sniffed.

"Is he in a coma?" Essynce raised her eyebrow, making him shake his head.

"No he will stay here overnight as he is still not fully conscious due to the extensive blood loss but hopefully he should wake up soon" He informed her, smiling at her.

"Can we see him" Kyliyah asked, her voice cracking from trying not to cry.
The doctor nodded ushering them out of the waiting room.

As they entered the room Kyliyah couldn't contain her emotions as she spotted Kyrin laying in a bed hooked up to IV's and monitors.

"It's colder than polar bear pussy innis' hoe" Khalil mugged, holding his arms, making Scar and zay mug him.

Kyliyah went to the side of his bed with Kylanii in her arms. "I'm so sorry this happened to you bubba I love you so much" She whispered as a tear ran down her face, holding his hand.

"Kywe don't cry , him okay" Kylanii pouted, wiping away Kyliyah's tears with her small hands as she placed a small his on Kyrin's forehead.

"We got some coming for whichever one of these pussas' niggas who did this to you bra" Scar stated, shaking his head.

"Who could've done this to him though" Essynce mumbled, folding her arms.

"Ion' know but whoever the nigga is his ass can't aim for shit" Khalil replied.

"He gon be ight Kyli, he straight" Scar told her, making her nod.

"Where my baby?" Krystal bussed in the room, going over to Kyrin's bed.

"He still unconscious but they said he gon be okay ma" Kyli told her, making her nod.

"Are you staying with him?" Krystal asked her, causing her to nod.

"Okay, Kylani going back with me" She stated, taking Kylanii from her arms.

"See you later fat mama, Imma back and get you okay?" She gave her a weak smile, before giving her a assuring kiss before her mom left.

After sitting in the room for almost 2 hours Everyone left, leaving Khalil, Scar , Kyli , and Essynce.

"We gotta get you home boo, get you out of these clothes" Essynce gave her a weak smile, making her shake her head.

"No, I can't leave him Essi" Kyli told her.

"I'll bring you back in the morning boo, I just want you to get some sleep" She sighed.

"Okay" She sighed defeatedly, getting up from the chair.

She kissed his forehead before they all walked out of the room door, heading towards the exit of the hospital.

Once she made it home she took a shower and headed towards the kitchen where Essynce was cooking her something to eat.

"Thank you Essi bae" She watched as she fixed her a plate of food.

"For what?" She asked, handing her a plate of food.

"Being a good friend" She sadly smiled, taking a bite of her food.

"That's what friends are for boo, now hurry up and eat so you can get some rest" She smiled, giving her a side hug.

____

wish I had a friend that'll feed me tf 😒

Q: TikTok or YouTube?