𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Bitchhh run it to me again, whatttt?" Kehlen cocked her head to the side, making the girls laugh

"Bitch she explained the story 3 damn times already" Essynce laughed, looking at Kehlen's face expression.

"Damn the fuck I wanna get ate to" She mugged, making Essynce buss out laughing.

"Don't nobody wanna eat you" Kyky mugged her, walking in the house making Kyli squeal.

"Kyyyy" She jumped up from the couch and wrapped her arms around him, making him chuckle.

"Hey sis" He chuckled hugging her back, watching as Khalil, Zay , and Ke'shawn walked into the house.

"Yo" They greeted sitting on the couch, making Kehlen side eye them.

"Here she go with all this dick eatin" Zay said like he was aggravated, making her stank face him.

"You just love saying some to me, it's like you obsessed or something" She smirked, causing him to jerk his head back.

"Get the fuck on shawty" He chuckled, making her laugh.

"All y'all do is flirt might as well get together" Essynce laughed, making her scoff.

"Nah, you and Khalil might as well get together y'all was all caked up on the phone last night" He laughed, making her look away blushing.

"You and Khalil, I'm here for it maybe he'll leave me the fuck alone" She chuckled, getting up walking to the kitchen.

She walked to the her cabinet grabbing a bag of hot fries before feeling arms wrap around her waist instantly knowing it was Ke'shawn.

"A nigga ate the pussy, so you start ignoring him?" He held his chest in offense, making her chuckle.

"Nobody was ignoring you Ke'shawn" She laughed, opening her chips.

"You was 'busy' huh?" He chuckled wrapping her arms around her waist tighter taking one of her chips.

"No, I woke up late actually" She rolled her eyes, making him laugh.

"Why'd you leave this morning?" She asked, with a small mug on her face.

"I had som-" He began being cut off by a flash in his face, turning his head to see everyone looking dead at them.

"We fucking got 'em" Kyrin snickered, showing them the picture he just took.

"Y'all so cuteeee" Essynce cooed, making Kyliyah laugh.

They made their way back to the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Ouu bitch look" Essynce look shocked as she passed Kehlen her phone.

⚫️ rendolll