Chapter 11

'Knock, knock'. Emea sprung to life and almost fell out of her bed. She thought she had a free lesson that morning, but she was rudely awoken by the banging on her door.

She unwillingly got out of bed and walked to the door, putting on her Hollywood style dress robe. She unlocked the large birch wooden door and there standing before her was her beloved. Sade. She jumped at the sight of him, his hair was all out of place and there were beads of sweat rolling down his face.

"Mae," he said, tears rolling down his face. Emea didn't know what to do, she had never had a crying boy at her door before. She walked up to him and grabbed him by the shoulders, pulling him into a warm embrace. He clutched her tightly, and didn't let her go for a good twenty seconds.

Eventually, they pulled away and Sade's tears were all smushed over his face. Emea wiped his face with her sleeve and he smiled faintly.

She asked him what was wrong, and he told her about his dream, and how he woke up to see Tulip on the floor. Emea was shocked, how could something like this happen? Especially when the Headmistress was away at a conference. Apparently Professor Chachessé had been there in a few minutes and had helped Dr Pyrrhos make Tulip stop frothing at the mouth.

"It was really scary Mae, after they got her conscious she started mumbling about Mandraya Moon, and how she was Mandraya Moon's servant of something, she kept trying to attack us," he sniffled, showing her his arm, which had red marks and scratches on it. She grabbed his hand and led him into the room.

Ivis wandered out and yawned, "Guys, it's too early for these shenanigans," she smirked. Emea rolled her eyes and Sade 'sniffle-laughed'. Emea led him to her bedroom and they lay down on the bed, hand in hand, not moving.

"Sade, I need to tell you something," she said looking longingly at him.

"What's up Mae?"

"This probably isn't surprising, but I've never been in a relationship before," she said, smiling sheepishly at him.

"That's okay, I should probably tell you I have, a few times, but no one was as special as you," he told her. Sitting up and grabbing her cheek.

"I guessed as much, you're such a good kisser," she said, regretting it immediately. He bopped her on the nose and wrapped his arm around her.

"Is this what we are calling this?" he asked her, "A relationship?"

"I hope so, because I really really like you, like no one ever before," she smiled, snuggling into him.

"Then I guess we are dating Mae," he smiled, moving her hair behind her ear.

"Forgive me if I do something wrong, I'm not sure how everything works," she said, looking sadly at him. His smile made her mouth curve upwards.

"I forgive you, for everything done in the future, because you are something special, and I like it," he said.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked. He smiled at her and leant in, nodding. The tingle between their lips made Emea smile. She felt Sade's tongue dance with hers once again. A small hasty breath escaped from her mouth. She put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself. The kissing got intense, so powerful it hurt a bit, but so powerful she loved it. Then, while they were both sucked into the kissing, Emea snapped out of it. There was a sudden pain on her bottom lip. Sade must have accidentally nicked it, with his uneven chompers. She moved away, and put her index finger to her lip, a slight gooey liquid spilled onto her finger. It was crimson red. She looked at him, and he was looking at her, fear in his eyes.