1 **GLIMPSE**

Enjoy Reading:))

MUMBAI

Somewhere, in Mumbai, in a penthouse in the heart of the city, a man is seen sleeping on his matte black bed with his lower half covered in covers and upper half naked.

He was busy in deep slumber when his phone started ringing with a special ringtone. He jumped out of bed to pick up the phone. No one could say that he was sleeping selling horses a few seconds back.

"Hey Jaan"

Hey yourself Mister, Why didn't you call me the whole day yesterday? Also, your pa told me you missed your dinner too!! Roo I am warning you that if next time you do this I'll stop talking to you so you better start taking care of your health and you better get freshen up and have your breakfast. Also.

"Jaan relax! Calm Down! I am sorry I promise I'll take care but if you don't stop talking to me I'll die"

ROO  Don't you dare talk about death (in a crying voice)

"I am sorry Jaan please don't cry"

Hmm, you go and get ready you have an important meeting today but don't leave without breakfast. Bye

She cuts the call while the boy is in dilemma on how to improve his jaan's mood. But before he could think further he got a call from his P.A. and he went to get fresh and after having breakfast he started his journey towards his office.

SOMEWHERE IN A RESTAURANT IN MUMBAI

In a private lounge, two couples are sitting together discussing something very seriously

MAN1- Do you think they will agree?

MAN2- Exactly! What if they are in love with someone else? 

WOMAN1- We all know that both of them run away from their opposite sex! and even if they love someone I am damn sure they would be behind their money and fame

WOMAN 2- Exactly! We should hook them up even if it takes us to blackmail them as we know in the end they will thank us!! Also, we guys had promised our children to each other.

WOMAN2- They can at least do this much for their parents

MAN1- But blackmailing them isn't the way. They'll end up hating us

MAN2- I can't let our children hate us because of a promise. I am not in this with you guys

MAN1- Samme here! we love you both but we can't support you in your wrongdoings

WOMAN1- Don't support us but we will still do it

WOMAN2- Yes! We know what's best for our children. In the end, they will be happy

Both the men stand in disbelief and were about to leave when MAN2 turned around and spoke

MAN2- I am warning you guys if our children suffer because of you both. We won't see your faces again. So think before doing something because you don't have our support.

After this, both of them drove away leaving a driver for their wives. While the wives were sad and confused about the situation but still decided to go further with their plan

WHILE HERE TWO MOTHERS WERE PLANNING AGAINST THEIR CHILDREN "FOR THEIR HAPPINESS" (let me quote)

On the other side, the boy was busy in his meetings when he came back to his cabin to rest when his phone rang he picked up without seeing the caller id on the speaker.

"ROO MAIN MUMBAI AA RAHI HUN"

(ROO I am coming to Mumbai)

WHAT!! Your joking right Jaan

"No, I am not! I have finished all the paperwork here. Main aa rahi vaapis hu my love"

(I am coming back, my love)

OHH GODD!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS YOU COULD EVER GIVE ME! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK

"ON SUNDAY"

That means ONLY THREE DAYS. OMFG I have so much to do I need to plan everything for your arrival you mail me your flight details I will pick you up and then.

"ROO SHAANT (relax) There is still time and you don't have to exert yourself"

What exerts you? We are meeting each other almost after 10 months and you are telling me to calm down! NO WAY IN HELL THAT CAN HAPPEN

"ROO I know but promise me you won't hamper your health"

BUT

"No buts promise me"

Fine I promise

"You promise what?

MY JAAN'S ROO PROMISES YOU THAT I WILL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND WON'T HAMPER MY HEALTH 

"That's my room! Accha listen I need to complete some more formalities so I have to go. But you better have your lunch I had mine so don't worry and I'll call you at dinnertime and we'll have it together. OKAY BYEE ROO I LOVE YOU MUAHH!! "

After rambling about everything she disconnected the call without listening to his reply, he kept shaking his head at his jaan's antics. He then messaged him "ILY2" and before he could do further his P.A. came with his lunch after having it he started his work again and started completing it at a fast pace so he could be free till dinner time for his Jaan. But there was a slight change, This time he had a huge smile while working. AFTER ALL HIS JAAN IS COMING BACK.

FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT GUYS!!!

I can't believe that I'm starting a second story!!

Do share your giews about the chapter

Like Comment and Follow

Signing off

~PG❤️