4

Enjoy Reading:))

THE NEXT MORNING

Two men were seen sleeping together with their feet on each other's stomachs and faces.

 Suddenly, the elder boy woke up and felt the foot on his face. He jerked it away, which woke him up with a startle. He started shouting, thinking an earthquake had occurred. 

"Earthquake Mumma!! Help!!"

 Hearing him, the eldest man started laughing and rolling around, holding his stomach while watching his younger brother's antics.

"Bhaii!! It was you, wasn't it?"

(So my dear fam you guessed it right they are the hottest siblings Armaan and Sidharth. I mean so secretive right?? Anyways)

' Chall ab drama band kar!! I need to go to Pune for a meeting. Most probably it will take more time, so I'll stay a night there and then return tomorrow.'

"Wow Bhaii Nightout and that too without me. NOT FAIR"

'It's not a night out dumbo. And don't you have an office to attend?'

"Shitt I forgot I had a meeting today. Shitt I am gonna be late. Bhai I'm gonna borrow your suit. Also Bhai I will eat at the office."

"Sid Relax!! You're not even that late. Calm down. Go get fresh I'll take a suit out for you. Now hurry up"

Armaan efficiently selected a suit and gathered his necessary belongings before promptly entering the guest washroom to prepare himself. While brewing coffee for both himself and his guest, he expeditiously made PB&J sandwiches and then boxed them. As he was concluding his preparations, his brother appeared and observed him making food. He wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"I missed you Bhaiyu"

'I missed you too my champ. Now go take these sandwiches and coffee. The driver is waiting for you he will take you to the office and by the time you reach you better finish this up."

"Yes Sir"

As Armaan relishes his breakfast at the dining table, his younger brother affectionately salutes him and bids him a cheerful farewell before running off. Despite making several attempts to connect with the person he wants to call, Armaan is unable to reach them as their phone is switched off. He assumes that they must be occupied with something or currently unavailable.

After finishing his lunch, he puts on his coat and heads to the parking lot where his driver is waiting with the car. The drive to the meeting at the Pune's resort will take 3-4 hours, so he wants to conserve his energy.

 As he sits in the car lost in thought, a text message arrives that makes him smirk. Suddenly, he spots a shop and asks his driver to pull over. He buys a few items and returns to the car, instructing the driver to continue driving and raising the partition between them.

He makes some phone calls and then looks out of the window with an unknown look on his face.

3 HOURS LATER

After a long ride Armaan's car reached its destination and he steps out with a bag in his hand and starts moving towards the reception to get the key card to his room booked by Naman under his name for the day.

"I have a room booked under the name Armaan Maheshwari"

While Armaan was saying this the reception was flustered seeing his handsome self and was just staring him without bothering to listen his words which angered him alot and he ended up shouting at her

"MISS IF YOU'RE DONE STARING KINDLY GIVE ME MY KEY CARD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO END UP ON ROADS WITH NO JOB IN HAND"

'I...I am sorry sir. Give me a second I'll give you your keys, but please don't make me loose my job.'

"FAST"

'Sir here are your keys you need to sign in the register here.'

Armaan does the formalities and taking the keys he proceeds towards the elevator and reaches the 25th floor which had the presidential suite booked for him. While in his journey in the elevator he seemed to be a bit giddy and an unknown look still present and was constantly tightening his hold the bad in his hand.

He unlocked the door and entered but could only see darkness. He moved further trieng to find the switch board when suddenly he feels a presence behind him. And without turning he just smirkingly smiled.

"FINALLY YOU'RE BACK"

🦋🦋

Leaving you in suspense!!
Do share your views
Like Comment and Follow
See you soon my lovely readers
Signing off
~PG