6

Hey Guys!!

Hope you all are fine!1

I just wanted to request you before you guys start reading.

I have seen so many people reading my book but I have barely 56 likes in total. 

I would request all the silent readers to please vote for the chapters if you like them and add them to your reading list.

It takes a lot of motivation to write despite my busy college schedule;e and for me that motivation is your votes and lovely comments that I love to read.

Please do vote and comment

Thank you

Enjoy Reading:))

Armaan smiled reading her note, undressed himself immersed in the water, and relaxed. He was surprised to see how stiff his muscles were and the warm water helped soothe them. He relaxed enjoying the champagne and strawberries and was thinking about the first time they met.

ARMAAN'S POV

FLASHBACK

ST. XAVIER SCHOOL 9TH CLASS MID SEM

Ringg Ringg

Wtf mann!! 

Gosh, every morning this alarm clock breaks my dream, I don't know which idiot invented this burden on the earth. Chal Beta Armaan!! Utah ja Varna agar mom aa gai to daant pad jaegi.

(C'mon Armaan wake up or else if Mom comes up she will scold me)

He wakes up and goes to the washroom to freshen up and changes into his uniform and goes down seeing his brother and friends hogging on the food like they're hungry for ages.

Seriously half of the time these idiots are lying around here hogging my food. BHUKKADS.

'GOOD MORNING MUMMA!! Idiots can't you wait for me'

"Good Morning Aruu"

F1- Bro beautiful ke haath ka khaana jannat hain jannat.

"Oyee Khotiya!! Meri biwi par dore mat daal."

F2-Uncle Nick kabhi nahi badal sakta hain. Ab tk to aapko aadat ho jaani chahiye

Nick- Beautiful dekho ye log kese mujh pr zulm kr rha hain. Aur Arhaan tu to rukk.

"Achha bass bass jaldi s khaana khao aur niklo. You're getting late for school"

After having their breakfast Armaan his 2 BFFs and his brother move towards their school. Reaching their school Siddharth went towards his class to meet his friends while the rest moved towards their class. Reaching there they heard the rumors of a new student joining the school in mid-semester and no one knew anything about her except that she was a girl.

Arhaan- Broo who's this new girl? I hope she's not some ugly middle-class chick man.

"Why does it matter if she's middle class or not"

Noah- It doesn't. But yaar we're popular and seeing someone middle class around us will affect our reputation

"Seriously you guys are too much. It shouldn't matter but you are idiots and your ego is to the top."