5

JUST A NOTE FOR YOU GUYS BEFORE YOU START

ROO IS PRONOUNCED AS 'RU/ROOH (H is silent and not present)
BUT WRITTEN AS ROO. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IF YOU CONFUSED
(Just wanted a different nickname 😄)

Enjoy Reading:))

He unlocked the door and entered but could only see darkness. He moved further trying to find the switchboard when suddenly he felt a presence behind him. And without turning he just smirkingly smiled.

"FINALLY YOU'RE BACK"

' HOW DID YOU KNOW!!! I TRIED SO HARD TO SURPRISE YOU

"Roo ki jaan uske aas paas ho usse pata na chale? Aisa kabhi hua hain Jo abh hoga!"

(Roo's life is near him and he won't know? Has that ever happened that it will happen now)

'I missed you roo'

She runs and jumps on him and hugs him like a koala. Even Armaan hugged her tight and started swinging them when he felt his shoulder wet.

Armaan- Shhh!! Bass Bachaa. Your Roo is here now. Stop crying bachaa. Do you want me to cry with you too?

She shakes her head in no on his shoulder and tightens her hold on him but doen't stop crying. He keeps on mollycuddling her and swinging her and then he moves to sit down on the sofa with her on his lap.

Armaan- It seems like someone doesn't want to stop crying at all so I guess its time to bring in the................. TICKLE MONSTERR... ATTACK

He starts tickling her everywhere and she tries to resist at first but then she starts laughing crazily and trying to stop him. Both of them were laughing so hard that the whole suite was echoing with the sound of their happiness

' Okay stop! stop now. I can..n't breathe..."

"First promise that you won't cry anymore"

' I promise I won't cry anymore

"And Armaan is the best fiance ever"

' And Armaan is the best fiance ever'

"And he loves his Roo more than her"

'What nooo'

"Do you not want me to stop"

'But I love you more'

"Okay then"

He continued tickling her even more and when she couldn't take anymore she started coughing. Seeing this he stops and starts patting her back feeling guilty. But she could see right through him so she stopped him and kept her head on his shoulder. 

'Now stop feeling guilty it isn't your fault. You were just trying to improve my mood.'

"BUT"

'STOP No more words about this'

"FINE"

'But how did you know about this plan'

"You see i am THE ARMAAN MAHESHWARI mujhse kuch nahi chupta"

(Nothing is hidden from me)

'Seriously Roo. C'mon tell me now

"You see your detective agent told me that I have a meeting that was to be held next week which was btw online but they have preponed it and face to face here. But when I was about to start from the penthouse I got a call from the same foreign delegate that he will be coming to India next month so we can have the meeting then. And knowing how he behaves as your informer and helper I knew you the person with whom I'll be helping. Which reminds me I brought a little somethin g for you on the way.:"